27- Wake up...

"Kaytlyn..."

"Wake up..."

"Kaytlyn..."

I shot up and flew the covers off of my body, ready to attack.

But then I realized it was only Noah.

"Easy there, tiger." He says before sitting down beside me.

I let out a long breath as Noah began to talk.

"You started to kinda... scream in your sleep."

"I did?" I immediately questioned.

"Yeah. I was getting a drink from the kitchen and on my way back to my room, I heard you yelling and screaming." He answered.

"Did I wake everyone up?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, no, you weren't that loud." He stated and I let out a sigh of relief.

"What were you screaming about though?" He asked after a couple of seconds.

I shrugged before using my words.

"I don't really know."

"A dream? Nightmare? Scary movie?" He listed.

I didn't respond to any of those options that he listed, instead I froze.

I can vaguely remember a...

Well it wasn't a dream exactly, it was kind of a memory.

The time in the forest, when I was with that other guy from the Pythons, I think.

It wasn't Kaleb though, it was the other guy.

The one that tried to kill me.

I was re-living that memory in my dream.

While I was going through my thoughts, I hadn't realized that tears started to slightly form in my eyes.

I didn't want to let them fall, but when was the last time that I had let them fall?

One slipped out of my eye.

I knew that if Noah looked over, that one tear would be followed by many more.

And sure enough... Noah's head turned towards me.

When he saw the tear sliding down my cheek, his face had softened and had a look of sorrow.

He held me, he embraced me into a warm, comforting, tight hug.

And he let me cry into his chest.

I let everything out.

Hunter, Dylan, Darren, Pythons, Kaleb, Noah, Kyle, Alison. Everything.

Hunter getting me involved in all of this gang stuff.

Dylan supporting Hunter.

Darren forcing them to do dangerous things with me involved.

Pythons almost killing me.

Kaleb now isn't trying to kill me but basically telling me to watch my back? Yeah.

Noah keeping the secret from me.

Kyle going along with Noah.

Alison still managing to be a bitch even after I punched her square in the face.

Everything that has been working me up, I let it out into Noah's shirt.

"I'm sorry about everything, Kaytlyn. I-I wish I knew how to get you out if it, but I don't think there is a way." Noah tried to assure me.

I nodded my head.

"But I can promise you something." He added.

I shot my head up and my eyes met his before he continued talking.

"I can promise that I will be there with you, so will Kyle and the rest of my gang. We will protect you."

That actually, somewhat... kinda... sorta... maybe...

That made me feel so much safer.

Knowing that they will be there, especially Kyle and Noah, it made me feel safer.

"Thanks, Noah." I said, drifting my focus back to the floor of my room.

"You only say thank you when someone has done something nice for you, I haven't done anything. This is how it was made and arranged. I was meant to protect my sister." He told me.

I smiled before wrapping my arms around his torso and tucking my head into his shoulder.

He hugged back.

My room door then opened and immediately after that, Kyles voice filled my ears.

"Hey, Lilli is still sick, how are you- oh."

He realized that me and Noah had a talk and stopped himself mid sentence.

"Sorry guys." Kyle said.

Me and Noah un tangled ourselves from the hug.

"It's alright dude, I was just gonna leave Kaytlyn alone for a bit." Noah said before standing up.

I nodded my head, knowing that I did need some alone time.

Kyle and Noah walked out of my room and closed my door.

I let out a long but quiet sigh.

I unplugged my phone from my shelf before picking it up and unlocking it with my fingerprint.

I had numerous messages from Hunter and his gang.

Ten unread messages and two missed calls from Hunter.

Then there were some from Darren, Alex, Jax, and Dylan.

At the moment that I was reading the messages from Alex, Dylan called me.

I decided to answer, he's probably worried.

But I also needed to explain what happened yesterday.

Wait.

I can't.

Kaleb asked me not to.

I mentally groaned before answering Dylan's call.

"What do you guys want." I asked irritatedly.

"Jeez, hello to you too." Dylan replied.

"Seriously, what do you want." I repeated myself.

"I'm just checking in, making sure your okay. And, oh right, why the hell were you talking to Kaleb?" He stated.

"I wouldn't have been talking to him at all if Hunter didn't bring me into all of this shit. And I know that I am on speaker and that you're in the dining room with the rest of you damn gang. I appreciate how much you guys care, but it's your fault that I'm in danger! So whatever Kaleb said to me is not going to be repeated by me to you guys. If there isn't anything else you want to say, I would like to hang up and get on with my day." I stated with anger in my voice.

Somethings that I just said, I kind of regret.

But I needed to get it off of my chest, but I feel so bad now.

"I-I didn't mean to-," I try to say, but Dylan cuts me off.

"No need to apologize, your upset with us, I understand. You can hang up now, just text me later, okay?"

"Uh-Yeah... sure." I said before hanging up and flopping down on my bed.

Dylan never did anything to me, and I just lashed out at him for no reason!

Dylan I'm so sorry...

__________________________