31- Safe? Part 2

"Kaytlyn!" Noah yelled with excitement in his voice as he walked in through the hospital door.

"Noah!" I mocked.

He ran over to my bedside and brought me into a comforting hug.

I hugged back as I felt Lilli get off of the bed.

Me and Noah untangled ourselves from the hug.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling? When did you wake up? Are you hungry? Do you need something from home? Did they-," Noah tried to say, but I cut him off due to the thousand questions that I could not answer all at once.

"One question at a time."

"Sorry... how are you doing?" Noah calmed himself.

"Good, the nurse said I should be outta' here later today." I answered.

"That's good." Noah said before continuing.

"I can run home and get you some clean clothes, or I can go grab you some food?"

I shook my head, although I was starving and I really wanted out of this hospital gown, I didn't want Noah to be driving anywhere for me.

But Lilli knows me too damn well.

"Chipotle sounds great and yeah, just get her a casual outfit like black tights and a hoodie." She said, giving me the 'don't deny it' look.

"Okay, yeah sure. Is it okay if I leave you guys for roughly twenty minutes?" He asked.

Lilli nodded her head, and then he looked over to me for my response.

"I really don't want you to drive anywhere for me." I said.

"I know you'd do the same for me, besides I love driving." He stated.

I sighed.

"Okay..." I said.

Noah stood up straight and walked out of the door.

"When your brother offers you food, take it." Lilli said and we both burst out into laughs.

She's my sister, my other half, my parter in crime, my go-to person, she is my best friend.

I smiled at the thought.

Then my smile faded, and became a blank stare.

Hunter.

Yeah, yeah, they saved me, but I wouldn't have needed saving if they never brought me into all of this.

"I'll give you guys a minute." Lilli said.

"No, it's okay, you don't..." I tried to say, but trailing off of my words at the end.

Lilli walked out anyways.

I turned my focus back to Hunter, his hands were behind his back and he met my eyes.

Without saying anything, he walked over to me.

He brought his hands where I could see them, and in the palm of his right hand, he had a flower.

It looked like a pink rose.
(Below)