97- Shoot

"You always come here?" Lilli asked me as we walked inside.

I nodded,

"Yeah, when I can't sleep-or whatever."

"Alright, ladies. Since you guys worked with guns last time, we're moving onto fighting." Charlotte told us, leading the way.

We followed behind her, with Blair not too far behind us.

The tension between Faith and Lilli is so strong you could cut it with a dull ass knife. Now, the fact that Faith and Dylan have gone out on a date.

That's not what best friends do. So it's mainly been me, Blair and Lilli hanging out. Just the three of us.

"Kate, I want you to work on your jump kicks over there. Blair, I want you to work on your punches over at that bag and Lilli you're with me." Charlotte told us, pointing to where she wanted us to go when she said what each of us were working on.

We all nodded and went to our spots. I set my gym bag down on the floor, which was holding a variety of different things-including my phone.

Then I started practicing.

Whatever those snakes are planning, they won't expect us to be prepared.

~~~

"Kate. Lilli. You guys can't sleep all day. The gang is coming over." Noah scolded us as we lay in Lilli's bed.

Last night-well-I should say this morning.

This morning around one, we left and went to the arena. Then we came home at about five. Now Noah won't let us sleep anymore. We had gone right to bed once we got back, and only five hours of sleep.

As Noah said, the gang is coming over. Why? No clue.

There's random days where the house will be full of guys-then us girls.

"Fuck off, Noah." Lilli groaned.

"How many times do we have to tell you guys, the gang is going to be here in-like an hour." Kyle's voice stated.

I mentally rolled my eyes-even though no one would see if I did it in person.

"What were you guys doing all night?" Noah asks, clearly becoming irritated.

"Netflix." We both lied.

The boys let out a huff before Kyle spoke up,

"Fine, just don't complain when we're being too loud."

Then her door was shut with little force.

"Now I'm never going to sleep." Lilli complained, rolling over to grab her phone.

"Neither." I mumbled, doing the same as her.

I checked my notifications quickly before sitting up and hopping out of her bed.

I stretched my back,

"I'm gonna go shower."

"Alright, same." Lilli responded standing up as well.

I waked our of her room, holding my phone in my hand and I tiredly walked into my room.

Five hours of sleep, five fucking hours.

What the hell, Noah...

Oh well.

~~~

"Kate, you okay?"A male voice asked, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah." I responded, but the door opened anyways.

It's like they don't care what I say in response, they do what they want, anyways.