98- Not Over Yet

Things have been a bit... tense between the guys and the girls. Ever since we were in the lot.

It's been a few days, it's now July twelfth.

The guys are clearly upset with me, but trying to hide it. Lilli is clearly upset with the guys because they could've been killed.

And it's two in the morning. I can't sleep, this is torture.

I'm at my house. Noah and Kyle stayed at the gangs for the night-so it's just me and Lilli in the house.

But here's the thing that nobody-not even Lilli knows-is that I've got to leave.

Blair has... arranged a few things.

Long story short, me and Blair are basically risking our lives. And we're going onto Python territory.

They apparently stole something of Darren's, I really don't know what-but the five people that I'm going with, including Blair, they're determined to get this item.

And then they want me to take it to Darren myself.

According to our computer guys, today is the one day that they're leaving the main house, except for a few people-and that's where Darren's item is located.

Why am I breaking the rules so much?

I don't know, either...

~~~

"So, Kate, you go around the side. Blair, you follow close behind her." One of the guys said.

There was six of us. Three girls, three guys.

And I only knew Blair. But the other four were still Blue Bloods members.

I nodded in agreement and hopped out of the black van, Blair following behind me.

I had my earpiece in, and I turned it on.

"You connected?" One of the guys still in the van asked.

"Yup." Both me and Blair replied.

"Alright, I'm in their security system. Once you hop over the fence, around the corner of the house, there is going to be someone standing there." They told us.

Me and Blair walked around the side of the Pythons house-mansion, actually. But it will never compare to the size of Darren's place.

We came face to face with a white, wooden fence.

I climbed up it, being as quiet as possible. The fact that it was about a seven foot tall fence.

Once I was at the top, I hopped off as if it was the last step of the stairs.

I stood my ground and waited until Blair came over-she had taken a little longer than I had.

Once she was on flat surface again, we slowly moved our legs, walking around the side of the house.

I peeked my head around the corner, very slightly and was greeted with a girl. One of Allison's minions.

She didn't see me, so I gave Blair a thumbs up and began walking closer to her.

I couldn't go near a window-or I'd be seen.

So, I stayed back a bit.

But, taking my brain into use, I whistled.

It was a quick, short whistle-which made the minion spin around on her heel.

She charged at me. I threw my fist at her head, knocking her back-then Blair popped up and knocked her over the head with a thick tree branch.