6- Too Late

I woke up to the bright sun shining through my window.

Wait, where's my music? Every morning for my alarm, I play music.

I quickly shoot up and grab my phone.

"Eleven o'clock!" I yell.

Oh no! I'm late. Very late!

I quickly slide out of bed and into my bathroom.

Okay, let's have the quickest shower of my life.

Before I start to strip out of my clothes, there's a quick 'knockity, knock, knock' on my door.

So I knew it was Lilli.

She comes in and closes the door.

"What are you doing?" She asks, sleepily.

"Duh, getting ready for school! We're late!" I say loudly, walking out of my bathroom.

"I turned your alarm off at, like, two last night. There's no school today." Lilli states.

"You could've left a note." I say. I give her the 'are you serious' look.

"Sorry! It was early. Noah woke me up and said that there was no school today because of something that happened on the school grounds." She tells me.

"What happened?" I ask as I'm walking back towards my bed.

"I'm not sure. I just know that some boys from our school were involved." She answers as we both flop down onto my mess of blankets.

That instantly made me think of Hunter and the boys he hangs out with.

Could they has something to do with this?

Probably.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower and get ready. We can go do stuff later." Lilli says as she gets off of my bed and leaves the room.

I decided that I was going to do the same.

I head back into my bathroom. I get the water just how I like it, then I strip out of my pyjamas and I hop in the shower.

The warm water hitting my skin really wakes me up in the morning.

After washing up, I turn the shower off and I step out, wrapping a white towel around my body.

I head over to my closet to choose my outfit for the day.

I want to be comfortable today, so I choose some black leggings, my olive green crop top hoodie and my black nike shoes. (Below)

I head back into my bathroom

I'm not really in the makeup kind of mood today, so all I do is my hair.