32- Talk

It was like sparks went off as my lips touched his.

They moved in sync with mine as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I slightly smiled but I didn't detach our lips.

I leaned onto my tippy toes and I tightened my grip around his neck.

I got a whiff of his shampoo which smelt like cologne, but the good stuff.

We both slowly pulled back and our eyes met.

"I love you, Kaytlyn." He said in his deep voice, with a happy smile.

"I love you too, Hunter." I replied.

My eyes shifted to what I saw behind Hunter, and it was the last thing before a bright light showed up, then everything went black.

I sat up in my bed, slightly remembering my dream.

I kissed Hunter in my dream.

Holy shit.

Just a dream through, right? It doesn't mean anything... right?

I tried to shrug it off the best I could, before a knock was at my door.

Before I could answer, the door opened anyways to reveal Kyle.

"Morning, just making sure you're still alive." He said before closing my door.

I chuckled as I heard his footsteps walk away.

I climbed out of my bed and onto the cold, wooden floor.

I shivered as I made my way into my bathroom to get ready.

Today is thirteenth of July, a couple of days after I got released from the hospital.

It feels like I have missed out on so much this summer, although I really haven't.

I stripped out of my tank top and shorts as I stepped into my shower.

Letting the warm water hit me, it felt great.

After I was all cleaned up, I stepped out of the shower and slipped my grey robe over my body.

I then walked out of my room and straight over to my closet.

It was pretty hot outside, but the Michigan weather never really got too humid.

I chose out my loose flower shorts, my lacey white crop top, my mauve throw over and my white converse. (Below)

After I threw that on, I headed back into the bathroom so I could blow dry my hair, then I threw it up into a high ponytail

I headed out of my room and down the stairs.

Once I reached the bottom, everyone was staring at me from the living room.

"What?" I questioned.