8- My Rules

🎶It's not good enough for me, since I been with you
It's not gonna work for you, nobody can equal me
I'm gonna sip on th-🎶

I hit the 'stop' button on my phone as I sit up.

"Well good morning to me." I say as I see Noah sleeping on my floor.

What is he doing in my room?

"Noah." I groan as I throw a pillow at him.

He suddenly jumps awake then glares at me.

"I was sleeping." He says with his morning voice.

"Why were you sleeping in here?" I ask him as he slowly sits up.

"Kyle said he was gonna get me back for spilling water on him. I knew in here was the safest place." Noah replies as he rubs his eyes.

He is not really a morning person.

"Whatever." I say chuckling, then I continue,

"Well you gotta leave now, I need to get ready."

"Fine, I'll go hide in Lilli's room." He says as he gets up, and leaves the room with his blanket and pillow.

I get out of my bed that will dearly be missed throughout my day and I head into my bathroom.

I get the water to a nice, warm temperature as I strip out of my pyjamas.

As I climb into the shower, the warm water hits my skin, waking me up.

As I step out of the shower, I wrap my grey robe around my body and I head over to my closet.

For my outfit, I chose some light blue skinny jeans, a loose, white t-shirt with my white converse.(below)

As I head back into my bathroom, I decided that I would put on some mascara and blush

For my hair, I would french braid the top and put it into a ponytail.(below)

"Morning guys

"Morning guys." I say as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

Lilli is in the kitchen while Noah and Kyle are in the living room on their phones.