18- New Path

"Stop it!"

That voice scared me out of my sleep, but then after I realized who it was, I silently chuckle.

The boys are waking Lilli up.

"Lilliana Parker, get up!" Yells what sounds like Noah.

I quickly jump out of my bed and I head straight for my closet.

Since I can't go back out in the forest I may as well find a new running path.

I grab a grey tank top along with black shorts, a black sports bra and my black nike runners.

As I was putting my hair in a high ponytail, I decided that I would bring my phone on this run. I'm in the music kind of mood.

I do the 'escape from the window' routine and then I'm on my way to find a new trail.

I put my wireless earbuds in, I chose my running playlist that consists of mostly up beat and fast songs, then I started jogging.

I found a nice side walk along the beach, so I started running on that.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" I hear a male voice say.

I pause my song and I take my earbuds out of my ears and I stuff them in my pocket.

"Yeah?" I say as I turn around.

He looks like he's around his early twenties/late teens, not really tanned, brown hair with blue eyes. (Him below)

"Do you know a Hunter Cohen?" He asks while running his hand through his hair

Like I'm going to say the truth.

"No I don't, what does he look like?" I ask, trying to sound as truthful as possible.

"Reddish brown hair, tattoos." He says.

I shake my head.

"No I don't sorry, but I will keep an eye out." I say as I turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait." The guy says, I turn around before he starts talking again,

"You're the girl from the forest."

"I apologize, I'm not sure what your talking about." I say, really hoping he's buying this.

"You're the girl that was in the picture!" He exclaims, looking kind of angry.

"I really am sorry that you couldn't find your friend, but I promise to keep an eye out." I say quickly as I start to back away.

He quickly walks up to me and grips my forearm.

This guy has some bad anger issues.

"You lied." He says in a deep voice.

"No I really didn't." I say, before talking again.