57- WeekEND

"Let's just get the hell outta here." Lilli said.

I nodded quickly, agreeing before we ran off as quick as we could.

I kept a bit of a slow pace so I wasn't two miles ahead of Lilli.

All we heard was the sound of our feet slapping against the sidewalk.

It was a twenty minute run, maybe a fifteen minute sprint.

We were gonna make it to our destination.

And when we did, we were glad as hell.

I rushed to the door and flew it open.

"Where the hell were you guys!" Noah and Kyle yelled, storming over to us.

We were both out of breath, so it was a little hard to answer, but I managed,

"Detention.*gasp* Apparently, *gasp* roasting your teacher in *gasp* Math doesn't always work well."

Noah glared at me before looking at Lilli,

"You roasted the teacher, too?"

Lilli shrugged, controlling her breathing so she could answer,

"I high-fived Kay after the amazing roast, so she gave us both detention."

Noah and Kyle both glared back at me.

"Why don't you ever use your damn head! It wasn't given to you for no fucking reason!" Noah yelled.

"I use my head! But she pissed me off!" I yelled back at him.

"You apparently don't use it! How much more of a pain could you be?!" He yelled at me, Kyle and Lilli backing away.

"How much more of a pain could you be? Then I'll answer!" I screamed back.

Noah let out a huff,

"Mom and Dad should have sent you away when they had the chance! You made me and Kyle sit here and think you were dead!"

That one hurt.

"You and your dumbass gang made me and Lilli think we were going to die!" I stated.

"Noah..." Lilli started.

"No! I'm sick and tired of you sticking up for her!" Noah turned around and yelled at Lilli.

"Don't yell at her!" I screamed.

Then, out of no where, Noah spun around as quick as I've ever seen and raised his hand.

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek as I fell backwards into the door.

I held the side of my face in agony.

He just hit me... slapped me...

Noah looked at his palm that is now turning red,

"Kate... I-," he went to say, but I cut him off by dropping my backpack on the floor and flying the front door open before rushing away.

They called my name, but I wasn't about to go back. I didn't want to even look at him.

Now, I could either start running to Hunters, or just stay out here.

Both of them sound like a good idea at this point, but I just ran to the park instead.

It was the park between my house and Hunters.

It holds a memory that I will never forget.

FLASHBACK

"I told you, Kaytlyn, you don't have to say anything."

"Hunter, I do need to though." I told him.