96- Mind Of Its Own

"Ah! My babies are graduated!" My mother screeched, rushing over to me and Noah-pulling us into a bone crushing hug.

I could just hear that my mother was crying.

We hugged for a while before she let go and pulled our best friends into a hug.

My dad came over and did a guy hug with Noah.

We just graduated, we just fucking graduated!

My dad then pulled me into a hug.

Me and my dad let go and Noah pulled me into a tight hug. And as we were hugging, I saw Hunter looking at us from afar.

I've never thought about this... where are his parents?

Him and Dylan stood there, alone. No parents.

"Alright, kids. We're going to go talk to your teachers." My mother said as she linked arms with my dad and walked away.

Cheesy...

I rushed over to Hunter and Dylan, pulling them into a group hug,

"We graduated!"

"Hell yeah!" Dylan exclaimed.

We all pulled away and Hunter pulled me in for a very passionate kiss.

I tried to pull away, but he nibbled on my bottom lip, making me stay.

I smiled-then pulled away.

He smirked and I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Keep it PG guys." Dylan stated.

I laughed, then Hunter spoke,

"How you keep it PG when your girlfriend looks like that?"

Dylan shrugged,

"I don't know, if you let me have a turn, then I'd be able to tell you."

Hunter glared at him while I just continued on laughing.

Noah, Kyle and Lilli all walked over to us at some point during my laughing fit.

"Kate, mom and dad are leaving in a few. They've got a plane to catch, coming to say bye?" Noah said to me.

I stopped laughing, they're leaving so soon,

"Yeah."

"We'll be back in a minute, guys." Noah said to the others as he put his hand on my shoulder and walked us away.

Mom and dad were waiting at the doors, then we all walked out together.

We walked over to my parents car.

"We've got a plane to catch, heading to Australia." My mom said.

I nodded-sadly-but understanding.

My mother pulled Noah into a hug. That's why I've never been very close with her, she's not afraid to hide the fact that her favourite is Noah.

My dad notices-so he doesn't hide the fact that I'm his favourite.

My dad pulled me into a hug and whispered,

"If you ever need help with school work, life, money, anything at all, just give me a call."

We pulled away and he had a tear making its way down his face.

I took my thumb and wiped it off,

"I will make sure to."

Noah and my mom pulled away.