15- Way to Go

🎶It's not good enough for me, since I been with you
It's not gonna work for you, nobody can equal me-🎶

So today is Thursday, June 22.

The day I have been waiting for.

Track and Field.

I quickly shoot out of my bed, and I rush into the bathroom.

Today is the day where I really have fun at school.

The day... that me and Noah have taken the victory ever since Track and Field has started, which was Grade Three.

I get the water to the right temperature as I slip out of my pyjamas and I step in.

I really need the hot water to wake me up this morning.

After I'm all clean and refreshed. I turn the water off and I step out of the shower. I then grab my grey robe and I make my way over to my closet.

I chose out some black adidas leggings, a black and white adidas crop top and my white adidas runners.(below)

I head back into my bathroom to do my hair

I blow dry it until it's completely dry, then I put it up into a high ponytail.

I walk over to my dresser, I grab my phone and I quickly send Lilli a text.

7:05am- hey you up

Almost immediately I got a response.

7:06am- yup, I was just gonna ask you the same thing.

Before I could say anything, Lilli texts again.

7:06am- just walked in with breakfast;)

7:07am-thanks b

I then walk out of my room and down the stairs.

"Morning." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

Lilli is awake and ready, Noah is awake and ready, but I don't see Kyle.

"Hey, you know how many guys are gonna be looking at your ass wearing those?" Noah asks me gesturing towards my pants.

I roll my eyes.

"You know how many girls are gonna be staring at you wearing that?" I say gesturing towards his shirt.

Noah is wearing a see through white tank top with grey joggers and his grey and black Nike's.(below)

(below)