67- Christmas Day

I snuggled closer to him as I heard his bedroom door fly open and heavy footsteps running in.

Seconds later, a weight fell onto us.

I groaned, as did Hunter.

"Wake up." Dylan yelled, dragging on the 'u' in up.

"No." Hunter exclaimed to his best friend.

I chuckled, trying to push Dylan off.

"Up, up, everybody get the fuck up!" A feminine voice yelled as it came closer to me.

Lilli.

"No!" I yelled at my best friend.

"Nope, get up, it's Christmas!" Dylan yelled, physically dragging Hunter out of bed.

Lilli came to my bedside and physically dragged me out.

I groaned,

"Lilli, if you let me stand up, I will come downstairs."

"Fine." She sternly said before dropping me and walking out.

I grumpily stood up and dusted Hunters hoodie off.

"You okay?" Hunter asked me as Dylan walked out. I nodded in response.

He walked over to me and gently grabbed my chin, pulling it upwards to look at him.

"Merry Christmas." He said to me.

I smiled,

"Merry Christmas."

He brought my face closer to his, up until there was no space left between our lips.

He pulled away and smiled before meeting our lips again for a brief moment.

We both pulled away, I grabbed my phone and put it in the hoodie pocket. Then we headed downstairs.

"Morning." Darren said, walking past the bottom of the stairs seeing us walking down.

"Morning." We replied groggily.

Once we walked into the living room, we noticed everyone was in there.

Jax, Alex, Lilli, Noah, Kyle, Dylan, Darren, Dalton and now me and Hunter.

"Kate, where are your pants?" Noah immediately asked me, which moved all of the attention to us.

I lifted up the large hoodie to show him the blue shorts I had on.

"Oh." Noah said, most of the room burst into fits of laughter.

I walked over to Lilli, who was also in a big hoodie and shorts, and I sat beside her.

Everyone was in pyjamas. Alex, Jax and Dylan were all wearing plaid pyjama bottoms with a t-shirt.

Darren and Noah were wearing baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Hunter and Kyle were wearing baggy sweatpants with hoodies.

And for everyone's hair, I can't describe it other than 'up in all directions'. My hair was probably not too bad.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

I looked at the message.

10:13am- should we get it in through the balcony?

I immediately replied back,

10:13am- Yeah, just put it somewhere where it's not blocking anything.

I got a response,