74- New Me?

Friday. It's been almost a week since we were at the gangs. They aren't taking it too well-in fact-Dylan seems to be taking this the best.

Lilli has been staying with him, not leaving his side. He's on bed rest, so the whole gang has kind of been watching over him so he can heal.

It's about one in the afternoon, and no school! It's a Snow Day. When there's too much snow outside, so it's dangerous for teachers and students to get to school.

Or it's just their excuse to not come to school because they hate students. There's only, like, two feet of snow on the ground.

But today isn't going to be un-eventful.

I've got some... stuff to take care of tonight...

Okay, long story short, I'm meeting Allison in an abandoned, underground parking lot near where Noah has built our Skills Arena.

I'm not just meeting her, though. I am going to make her pay for what she did to Dylan.

"Kate?" Kyle asked, walking into my room. I didn't even hear him open the door.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"We're heading to the gangs, you coming?" He asked me.

"Uh-no." I replied. He gave me a weird look.

"You sure? Dyl has been asking to see you, according to Lilli." He told me.

Oh...

"Yeah, I'm sure. Just tell him that I'll come see him tomorrow-or something." I responded.

Kyle nodded,

"Alright, we're leaving now-so... we'll be home later."

"Okay." I said. Kyle then added,

"And we're gonna bring Lilli home tonight, probably."

I nodded as he walked out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I let out a sigh, as long as they'll be gone at seven tonight.

Seven...

~~~

Five thirty, let's do this shit.

I hopped out of bed as went to my bathroom to put my outfit on.

I'm going badass. The more badass I look, the better it'll look on me and my gang.

I slipped my pyjamas off and put on the usual undergarments. Then my deodorant.

I put on my black ripped jeans, trying to get them on first try due to the rips. (Below)

Then, I slid my blue tank top over my head

Then, I slid my blue tank top over my head. (Below) ((no necklaces))

 (Below) ((no necklaces))