84- Eighteen

"Happy birthday, Princess." A deep voice whispered in my ear.

I smiled and moved closer to Hunters warm body,

"Thanks."

He placed a kiss on my temple as he wrapped both of his arms around my waist.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

I sighed,

"Nothing."

Hunter let out a breathy chuckle,

"Want to head downstairs?"

I shook my head, burying my face further into Hunters pillow.

He chuckled again,

"You're adorable, come on."

I quickly turned my body around so I was facing him. I was about to argue, but then I looked at his hair-and I giggled.

Ew, I'm turning into a girl.

But he looks pretty damn cute.

"What's so funny?" He asks in his husky, morning voice.

Awe.

"Your hair." I stated, running my hand through it.

"You love it." He said sarcastically.

I smiled and nodded, having to agree with him. I do love it.

He propped himself up onto his elbow and began placing soft kisses all over my face.

I giggled the entire time.

He moved his lips down to my neck and he began placing more soft kisses all around.

But one kiss in particular, hit a soft spot. He noticed my slight squirm and continued to kiss that spot for a little while longer, making me suffer.

I tried not to, but I let out the smallest moan.

He stopped and looked at me with a goofy smile,

"Did you just moan?"

I let out a 'pft' noise,

"No."

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead before rolling over and standing up. I then did the same, just quicker.

I was wearing Hunters football hoodie-once again with underwear.

Why not, like, honestly. My booty shorts aren't much bigger than my underwear. So that's what I wear to sleep.

"You might wanna put pants on." He mumbled, throwing on the first t-shirt that he saw in his closet.

I did just that, walking into his bathroom and throwing on my black leggings from yesterday. Then I slipped his hoodie off of my body, and I threw my sports bra on. Putting the hoodie back on after.

It's not that I didn't want to put my pants on in front of Hunter, it's just that I left my clothes in here last night when I got changed.

I walked back out to Hunters room, he was sitting on his bed looking at his phone.

Maybe I'll just take another hoodie... or a long sleeve shirt... or one of his crewneck sweaters...

Well. Decisions, decisions...

I slept in this hoodie, and I don't think that it's been washed in a while so I'll just grab something else from his closet.

I looked through and saw a hoodie that I liked-but then I also thought about the green sweater that I wore yesterday.