100- Cutie

I woke up to the bright sunlight streaming into Hunters room.

Then I looked around-at our clothes laying on the ground. As well as an empty condom package. And the memories of last night came flowing in.

I smiled. It really happened. I mean it really happened.

And it was amazing.

So, as of right now, Hunter is butt naked-asleep beside me. While I'm butt naked-awake. I want to get up and grab my phone, but, like I said. Butt naked. What if someone showed up?

I sat up, carefully moving Hunters arm off of my stomach and throwing my legs over the side of the bed.

Then a question kind of came to mind, how many girls has he had in this bed?

Beats me.

Thanks.

I saw Hunters t-shirt from last night and I quickly grabbed it and threw it on.

Then, I was able to stand up and walk over to where I had put my backpack.

I unzipped it and grabbed my phone before walking back over to Hunters bed and laying down again.

He stirred, dammit did I wake him up?

He wrapped his arms around my torso and put his head in the crook of my neck,

"Mornin'."

"Morning." I replied with my gross, groggy morning voice. Ew.

"I love the sound of your voice." He mumbled.

I chuckled,

"And I love yours."

We had cuddled like that for a little while as I went through my social media's. Last night, we had told the others that there was too much traffic so we would have to just head to the gangs house. Instead of going to mine.

There was no traffic. But I didn't have thousands of messages to go through.

"You're so beautiful." Hunter mumbled.

"And you're still half asleep." I replied.

He chuckled, one of my favourite sounds,

"I don't need to be awake to know you're beautiful."

I smiled, what a cutie.

He pulled my body closer to his bare body. And just snuggled closer to me.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked, moving his head from the crook of my neck.

"On my phone." I replied.

He grabbed my phone from me and set it on the bedside table beside him,

"Not anymore."

I chuckled as he rolled on top of me and began placing soft kisses all around my face.

I laughed the entire time,

"Hunter, I want to go and get ready."

"Can I help?" He asked, still laying on top of me.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. He smiled and rolled off of me.

Now I was able to throw the covers off of my body and I quickly stood up.

"How's the pain between your legs?" Hunter asked sarcastically, as I walked towards the bathroom. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Not too bad, actually." I replied, walking into his bathroom and getting the shower started.

I took Hunters t-shirt off and I hopped in. The warm water felt nice.