63- More Deciding

"What?" We groaned in annoyance.

"Are you guys going to get out of bed today?" Dylan asked us.

"No." We both groaned, Hunter pulling me closer to his body. In the warmth of his blankets. (part of Hunters room above)

"Come on you two, it's twelve in the afternoon." Dylan complains.

"We're not bothering you, we're not spending money, we're not getting killed, why do you care if we stay in bed?" Hunter states, tucking his head in the crook of my neck.

I giggled.

"Because looking after little Hunter and Kaytlyn combinations would be torture." Dylan explained.

Hunter let out a breathy chuckle, his warm breath tickled my skin which caused goose bumps.

I cuddled more into the soft blanket covering both me and Hunter.

"Get up." Dylan groans, dragging the 'u' in up.

"Okay, what is taking so long?" Another voice asks, walking closer to Dylan.

I was facing the window, the opposite wall from the door. Hunter was facing the same way except he was cuddled up with me.

So I could not tell who was standing at the door.

"Sorry, Dare. The kids wont get up." Dylan said.

"Guys. We gotta talk-Hunter, where's your shirt?" Darren cut himself off.

"He sleeps shirtless." I answered for him.

"So if I were to walk over there and pull the covers off, you'd both have pants on?" Darren questions while Dylan chuckles.

"Well, I'm wearing shorts." I stated.

"Sweatpants." Hunter stated. Meaning that he was wearing sweatpants.

"Why are you wearing shorts in December?" Dylan asked.

"Because I'm wearing a hoodie." I responded.

"Wake up! Let's go! We gotta have a gang conversation!" Darren yelled.

All I did was snuggle closer to Hunter, feeing his warmth.

I heard both Dylan and Darren groan.

I honestly don't see the problem, and yeah, Hunter has a point. We're not spending their money, we're not bothering them, we're not getting ourselves killed, why do they care?

"Should we get up?" Hunter whispered very quietly in my ear.

I shook my head as he chuckled. His laugh is so hot. Like, low-key, hot. It always brings a smile onto my face whenever I hear it.

"I will bring Noah up here." Darren warned, which made Hunter move his arm off of me and he rolled onto his other side.

Me, having energy once I wake up, I rolled off of the bed into a summersault before standing up onto my feet.

I glared at them before walking into Hunter bathroom so I could get ready.

Not exactly get fully ready, I don't feel like showering.

"Be downstairs in five minutes, you two." Darren stated before him and Dylan walked out.

Last night before I went to sleep, Hunter gave me a hoodie to sleep in, so I left my clothes on the bathroom counter.

"Your phone is going off." Hunter said through the closed bathroom door.

"Okay, I'll get it in a sec." I replied.