62- Too Much To Spend

"Kaytlyn Nora Flores, come on!" Lilli screamed in my ear.

"Let me sleep!" I yelled back at her, stuffing my head under my pillow.

"Christmas shopping! Let's get the fu-," Lilli tried to yell, but a tired looking Noah storms into my room,

"Watch it, Lilli."

She rolls her eyes,

"Get out."

Noah puts his hands up in defence before walking out.

"Shark week?" I ask her. Meaning if she got her period. We call it 'Shark Week'.

She chuckled before nodding her head,

"Yup. And I'm hating it already."

I chuckle in response,

"Mine should come at any time."

"I went to Costco and they had this, like, sale on tampons so I got a bunch." She says with a laugh.

I laughed too,

"If I need some, I'll take some."

She smiled and nodded,

"Christmas shopping, let's go."

I groaned,

"I don't know what to get anybody!"

She glared at me,

"Fine, you got one hour to make a list and get ready."

Lilli got up and left my room.

"It's literally a month until Christmas! It's November twenty fifth!" I yelled.

There was no response. She gets into the Christmas mood in October.

I groaned as I stood up and out of the warmth of my bed, and into the coldness of my room.

Let's get ready.

~~~

"Are you ready yet?" Lilli yelled at my through my door.

"Yeah." I yelled back.

After I got myself ready, clothes hair and everything, I started on my list.

So for Noah, he has been talking about these Adidas shoes for, like, ever. He says that they have good balance or whatever for parkour and running. But I can order those online.

I know what Kyle and Lilli are planning on getting him, so I am gonna get those for him.

For Kyle, he's been talking about this pure gold switchblade. Like a replica of the ones that ninjas use. They're called, like, ninja star blades or whatever. Kind of the shape of a fidget spinner.

But here's the problem, Dylan got him that so now I'm out of ideas.

And for Lilli, she's been talking about several different things throughout the year, well, so has everyone else. And I've saved up more money than everyone else in my house combined. Although... I didn't have to save much, I'm just smarter with my money. So I'm really gonna spoil everyone this year. Like, a lot.

Noah, Lilli, Kyle, Darren and his gang, everyone.

My parents are supposed to be coming back on December twenty third and staying until late on Christmas Eve, but they said with the business of the airport, it might be hard.

It wouldn't bother me too much, although the last time I saw them was on Noah and I's birthday this year. Which was April.

"Let's go!" Lilli yelled, dragging on the 'o' in 'go'.