3- Night Owls and the Early Birds

It's now... I quickly check my phone.

It's now one thirty in the morning and I'm still not asleep. Me and Lilli stayed up until about eleven thirty watching movies, then we went to bed. But I haven't slept at all. What happened yesterday at school was so weird. I don't even know that guy's name, and he's telling me to be careful not to get in the wrong hands.

Who's hands?

I groan inside of my head. I'm never gonna get to sleep.

Just stop thinking about him Kaytlyn!

Yeah, I'll think about something else.. something else.. something else.

~~~

I scream due to the shock of cold water. I shoot out of my bed expecting to land on my floor, but I land in water? What?

I swim up to the top and see that I'm in my pool. Then I turn around to see Noah and Kyle having a laughing attack. (Backyard is pic above)

Kyle is holding the hose and Noah is just laughing.

Glaring at both of them as I climb out of the pool-then walking over to the cabinets, I make sure to flick my hand in their direction-hopefully getting some water on them.

I grab a towel from the cabinet so I can slightly dry off before going inside.

"Hey..sis.. how are.. ya doing... this fine mor..ning?" Noah asks in between laughs.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking you dipsh-," I try to say, then I get cut off by my brother,

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you."

I glare at them before walking inside and heading upstairs.

I've made up my mind.

I.

Hate.

Boys.

Especially living with two of them.

I slip out of my cold, wet clothes, as I get into my shower.

Each room has its own bathroom attached. Which I'm glad, the last time any of us shared a bathroom, the door was off it's hinges within seconds... no joke.

Once I get out of my shower, I slip on my grey robe and head over to my closet.

It's a bit cooler today, so I think I'll dress a bit warmer.

I then head over to my brothers room so I could grab one of his shirts. I love the tied up big shirt look.

I finally decided on my outfit, my black leggings, my brothers grey thrasher shirt and my black and white checkered vans.(below)

For my hair, I just decided to put it in a high ponytail, and I'm going makeup free today

Then I hear a knock on my door. Knockity, knock, knock.