24- Nope

Last night after I made Dalton drive me home, which he was actually really chill with, I just stayed in my room.

I have everything I need in here anyways; a bathroom, mini fridge with food and drinks, entertainment...

Lilli has come in and checked on me a couple of times, but she said that she hasn't been feeling too well ever since Tuesday when we both got sick, so she has mostly been in her room too.

Noah and Kyle just piss me off, they're so immature and stupid and...

I mentally groan.

Noah is my twin, Kyle is one of my best friends. They wouldn't do anything to hurt me... but they better have a damn good reason.

I mentally groan once again.

I still am pissed at them.

No.

Nope.

Not gonna happen today.

The boys are not ruining this day.

I hop off of my cozy bed, my feet come in contact with the cold, wood floor.

I slightly shiver before heading out of my door and down the stairs.

When I reach the bottom of the staircase, everyone's heads turn in my direction.

"What." I ask.

Noah and Kyle turn their heads away while Lilli gets up off of the couch and walks into the kitchen with me. (Kitchen above)

"So this is the kitchen, in case you forgot." Lilli says sarcastically.

I glare at her before I roll my eyes.

"I didn't forget what the kitchen was." I assure her.

She slightly chuckles before asking questions.

"Why'd you come downstairs?"

"Did Hunter bug you?"

"Were we too loud when we woke up?"

"Did the boys pay you to come downstairs?"

"Did you sneak out las-," she attempts to ask, but I cut her off,

"Stop it, I cannot answer everything at once."

Lilli sighs before asking one of her hundred questions,

"Why'd you come downstairs?"

I let out a breathy sigh before answering.

"I felt that I needed to come out of my cave and just chill alittle."

Lilli nods her head, understanding what I'm saying.

As me and Lilli continued with our small talk, Noah walked in.

He awkwardly walked closer to us.

"Lil, can you give us a minute?" He asks.

She nods her head before walking out of the kitchen.

"Listen, I really am sorry for everything. I didn't meant to hurt you, in fact, I-I thought keeping this from you would be better. Well it would be better, then you wouldn't know what the gang life is." He says quickly.

I know how guys are with apologies, but I've learnt to understand that when a guy does apologize, it means he really does care.

And that he feels bad.

"Noah, just because I came downstairs, doesn't mean that I have forgotten about everything and I will suddenly will forgive you guys. You've lost my trust." I reply.