CHAPTER 1

Harry Styles

Charity balls were put on for – obviously – good reasons therefore when people like Miss I Do Everything Better and Bigger announced that she was to host one, I was instantly put off. This was another one of her ways to gather people under her wing and essentially use them for her own benefit.

The invite came through a fancy email as well as a physical copy which showed she had high standards and it definitely fed her reputation. There was no doubt in my mind that many competitors were all over it, they searched and took everything they could get from her and her company just to have some kind of connection.

She was a big deal.

But so was I.

She was my biggest competitor and I was hers. There was a constant war between us with regards to who can out-do the other.

Which was why I decided to take up the plus one option and find myself a date for the ball. I was quite aware of how much of a big deal I was, the successful and ravishingly handsome businessman title that the general public attached to my name and my face was going to work in my favour.

The attention would be quickly robbed from her – the night would suddenly be known for 'Harry Styles, CEO of STYLES, with his newly found lady' as opposed to whatever good she was trying to do. Perhaps that was a nasty move of mine and should have respected the fact that it was a ball put on for something great but everything had already been sorted by the time I could have changed my mind.

I had a date and I was not against it in the slightest. It had been a while since a lovely lady rested on my arms and stirred up the sheets of the hotel bed later on. She looked hot as fuck which fed my ego and caused the smug look on my face to never disappear.

Cierra or Celia – whatever her name may have been – looked like she stepped out of a catalogue. But better. Her pink-y-purple-y satin dress hung from her body kept up by thin straps on her shoulders and reached the middle of her thighs. Her racks were on display, round and perky behind the material of her dress.

I had seen her before, she had accompanied me a few times to these kinds of events. She got paid for them at all times as long as she helped to keep up my professional image and behaved like the good girl she was.

Not so much in bed because she was naughty one but nothing a few spanks and pair of handcuffs couldn't keep under control.

"Mr Styles," she smirked at me as she sat in the car. Her perfume hit and filled my senses in an instant, the familiarity of it caused my stomach to feel upset and it made me uncomfortable. It wasn't a nice scent.

"Cecilia," I nodded a little and brought the champagne glass to my lips. I told my assistant I needed at least one glass before we got to the event. Miss I Do Everything Better and Bigger was going to be a great headache to deal with for over an hour.

"Celia," she corrected me like it was second nature for her to do so.

"Right," I cleared my throat with a little cough and brought the glass to my lips again. "Celia. Knew that."

"Mhm," she hummed whilst she crossed her legs. Her milky, tanned skin looked mouth-watering, the urge to touch her and let my hands wander under the material that hugged her body was hard to get rid of. My mind had taken me to the events that would occur after this ball, to the ones where she would end up naked beneath me, moaning my name and wishing for my cock to fill her up nice and tight. "Where exactly are we going?"

"Charity ball," my answer was short but satisfactory. There was not much need for a longer one, not that I ever kept a conversation going for more than needed.