CHAPTER 30

Renleigh Kensington

I did not expect it to be this fucking cold. Then again, my body felt quite hot for hours now. And it was not because of a fever or because of a hot beverage. It was more so to do with the thoughts in my head. They did not let me get a minute of peace ever since the idea of Harry fucking Styles giving me an orgasm entered my brain. It was stupid, really, I had no idea why I asked him that last night. Perhaps the wine. Yes. Most likely.

I always blamed everything on my favourite drink ever and so this situation was no different.

We were out in Paris today. We decided, well mostly Styles, to spend the day exploring because he couldn't believe that I have never walked around without a purpose. I always knew what I did or what I was going to do and so because we had no plans at all, I was kind of stressed. I liked plans.

"Are you sure you're not cold?" Styles asked me for the hundredth time as we aimlessly walked around the city.

"Yes. I am. Why do you keep asking me this?"

"Because we can go get warmed up if you want..."

"I told you I'm not cold, though," I chuckled. He looked at me and then sighed, his eyes travelled down to my chest as he bit into his bottom lip then shook his head. "What?"

"What?" he asked back, innocently. Then it clicked in my brain as I looked down myself, a smirk on my lips as he tried to make excuses. "I just..."

"You thought I was cold judging from my nipples?"

"Well..."

"I have nipple piercings," I laughed at him and it got louder when his eyes widened. That was the only reason why he could've thought I was cold. The metal through my skin poked at my shirt. "What?"

"You have nipple piercings?"

"Mhm," I nodded. "Had them for years."

"Okay. Wow. That's so hot."

"Thanks," I smirked. He looked so shocked, it honestly amused me. "Go on. Ask away."

"It's just... does it not feel weird?"

"Sometimes. I forget I have it for the most part. Not today, though. They fucking hurt, that's why I don't have a bra on."

"Did it hurt when you got them done?"

"Oh, yeah," I nodded as I remembered back to the time. "Eight out of ten if not nine."

"Shit," he hissed. Then shuddered and I had to laugh. "You're mad. My nipples are hurting just thinking of letting someone close to them with a needle."

"This one time, I was changing the bars, right? Well, one of them. And I got a call from my ex and stuff so I picked it up and we talked and whatever and we decided to meet up for food and I forgot I took out the bar so the fucker closed up. Bare in mind, when you're changing them you're not actually meant to pull the bar put fully without the other one behind it already. So, I had to get them re-pierced."

"Why would you put yourself through that all over again?" he asked with a pained facial expression. "Can you not lay on your chest then?"

"Why couldn't I?"

"Aren't they sensitive?"

"Nah, not really. I heard some people had a tough time with theirs but mine's fine for the most part."

"That's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I can't believe you thought I was cold or that you had no shame in staring at my boobs."