CHAPTER 35

Harry Styles

She let me cry on her shoulder, chest and lap. Then she let me sleep on her. And then she made me cum.

Was she a keeper? Oh, fuck yes, she was.

I grinned to myself as I found the distraction to be a success for at least a little while. I was in the shower that was linked to my bedroom whilst Kensington used the one downstairs.

"She really made me... fuck," I laughed to myself which was a surprise. After the news I had received, it was crazy I had it in me to be joyful.

Once I was cleaned and dried up, I got changed into another pair of boxers and joggers then put on a hoodie. My hair was still damp but I just left it that way. I decided to grab the same outfit for Kensington, only take a plus shirt in case she wanted to put it on. And some soft socks. It was raining outside so it only felt right to take those, too.

When I walked downstairs, I saw Dax sleeping by the backdoor on the rug and it made me smile. I loved my dog so much. With that thought in mind, I walked up to the bathroom downstairs then knocked on the door. The shower was off in there so I knew she heard me.

"What?" she shouted out.

"I, uh, I brought you clothes."

The door unlocked and she opened it. The steam poured out of the room and I chuckled when she looked up at me with her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"Thanks, pal," she nodded as she grabbed the clothes then closed the door on me and locked it.

I chuckled and let her get changed in peace. I went in my kitchen and opened my fridge to see what it held. A trip to the grocery store was actually needed but could I be arsed? Not really. With a sigh, I walked back to my living room, my grin widened when my eyes spotted my macbook on the shelf of the coffee table. I pulled it out, turned it on and decided to put an order for stuff I needed.

"Dexter! Or whatever your name is, calm down," I heard Kensington talk to my dog and honestly, it made me laugh. His name was definitely not Dexter, although she was pretty close. "Fucking hell... ouch."

"Are you alright?" I questioned as I turned around to see her appear from behind the white wall.

"Your dog... I almost tripped over him. He is so needy, I swear to god."

"Yeah, he loves attention," I chuckled. I placed my laptop on the coffee table as I grabbed the little remote and turned on the fire under the telly. Obviously, it wasn't real, but it looked sick. "So, um, thank you for... you know. Coming over and-,"

"Sure, no problem," she responded when I lost what I was going to say. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. Kensington sat down next to me and I felt her stare on me. "Not to pry but..."

"Right... er, it's- yeah," I sighed as I felt my right leg begin to bounce up and down. My jaw tightened as I bit down on my back teeth and my eyes started to burn again. "Fuck."

"Hey, it's okay," she put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it over the hoodie. Slowly, it reached my back and the nape of my neck. The way she massaged it, helped me calm down a little and it made me open my eyes again. "You didn't place the order, by the way."

"Oh, shit," I mumbled as I looked down onto the screen. She was right. I thought I did.

"What's your background?" she asked me curiously. The window was minimised and a small part of my wallpaper was showing. I smiled to myself softly as I wiped my eyes in my shoulder before I clicked confirm and put the tab down. "Oh my god. Is that you as a kid? Wait, no, that's... that's Mason, holy shit! I thought that was you!"