CHAPTER 96

a.n. don't forget to comment and vote

• • •

Renleigh Kensington

I loved this villa so much. I mean, I know it was a temporary accommodation for the time we were going to spend here but it weirdly felt comfortable to be here. I didn't really feel like home in houses, I couldn't commit to them in a sense but this one just had a good vibe about it. Maybe because of all the people who were here, I wasn't too sure.

But I liked it.

A lot.

I woke up excitedly the next morning because we were meant to have breakfast outside, near the pool and opposite to the house. There was a garden kitchen and it was so beautiful. I absolutely adored the way this place was built.

Harry and I managed to match and it was actually pretty funny. I had a red dress on that had shirt-like sleeves with a soft 'U' shaped neckline and the dress itself reached down to the middle of my thighs. Harry, on the other hand, wore the exact same colour—his shirt had some kind of print on it and it was a button up with a matching pair of shorts. He left the first two or three buttons undone and it looked so good on him.

He had to tell me to stop gawking at him before he had to call the police and get a restraining order against me and I just rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder. He was so annoying sometimes and he knew that and that's what made it so funny to him.

"You know I'm kidding," he wrapped his arms around my waist and tucked his face in the crook of my neck. He hugged me from the side and his lips touched my neck as he pressed a kiss on my skin. It gave me goosebumps and it made me smile and he knew he won. "You look so pretty."

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek and I pushed him away from me. I twirled around in front of the full-length mirror and my dress flew out to the side a little. "I'm obsessed with this dress, it's so nice. I feel so good in it."

"You should," he smiled at me and I caught it in the mirror. "Makes your chest look delicious."

"Shut the fuck up," I punched him again and he let out a whiny 'ouch' at the soft touch. I never really hurt him seriously, only when we really fought. And by that, I mean actually punching each other.

I swear I had so many purple and green and yellow bruises from him that I lost count sometimes. Not that I let him off. He had his fair share of booboo's as well. Sometimes, I felt like we were just two children messing around without an adult present and it was crazy.

"Look at the one you gave me yesterday," he walked over to me as he peeled his shirt up a little so I could see his left shoulder. Sure enough, there was a light purple spot on his skin and I knew that was going to be darker by tonight.

"Good," I pressed on it with my index finger and he actually winced in pain. It made me laugh and he just slapped my bum for making fun of him. Then I had to slap his bum back because I wasn't going to be the only one getting spanked. "Are we still going to the beach today?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I know Zayn and that wanna come then I guess Livvy and Mason too."

"Brandon said he's taking the day with Jane so I don't think we'll see them at all today," I shared. I didn't mind them two going off on their own and just spending some time together. To me, it still seemed like everything with Louis happened only yesterday so I could only imagine how them two felt. "Dads might join us."

"Gemma will too, I reckon," he added.

"Alright, well, should we go then? I'm really hungry."

"You've been hungry a lot lately, haven't you?" he asked me with a suspicious voice. I glared at him. "What?"