CHAPTER 49

Harry Styles

Gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder woke me up the next morning, a body attached to mine from the back, legs between mine and an arm around my middle. I inhaled deeply through my mouth and exhaled slowly through my nose. I shimmied closer to my personal body warmer and nuzzled my face in the pillow. The scent of the detergent was really nice, it made me feel at home and relaxed.

It was really bright in the room which made me realise, the curtains never got pulled in before we went to bed. And I faced the window. I rubbed my eyes a little and I felt a bit uncomfortable between my legs. A groan mixed with a sigh filled with pleasure from the woman's soft lips from behind me, escaped my lips and then I heard a soft chuckle. Her warm breath fanned my skin and my lips pulled into a grin.

"Mhmm good morning," I chuckled as I felt her hand slide down my stomach to my thigh, dangerously close to my morning wood. Her lips touched my neck as she palmed me through my pyjama bottoms, the grunt from my chest was deep and thickly coated in the pleasure that her touch gave me.

My breath got stuck in my throat as her hand wandered under the material of my bottoms, my tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth as my eyes screwed shut at the phenomenal feeling. The coolness of her touch sent electric shocks through my body, it caused my legs to slip away from hers and apart so she could get closer to me.

It took us a minute to change position, me on my back and her on top of me. She looked sleepy and her hair was a mess. Her eyes were smaller than usual, her cheeks puffy from sleep and her lips were round and puckered. My stare was set on her as she went further down on my legs, her hands pulled my pyjama bottoms along with her. I brushed her hair to one side to see her pretty face and I swear my whole world turned around when she glanced up at me with so much lust and need in her eyes.

The breath I had no idea I even held back, erupted from my chest like hot lava from a breathing volcano. I saw blackness behind my closed eyelids as cool hands worked me to my pleasure, my own ones tightly gripped the quilt covered in a flowery bedsheet. It felt warm under my touch from when our bodies were under it and so did my stomach as the knot in the pit of it began to grow and tighten.

"Ren," her name fell out of my mouth like the lightest pillow I have ever touched, the three letters were barely audible to anyone other than myself. Thoughts of her played through my mind, the ones from Paris when she was on top of me and had taken control of the situation. The way she got what she wanted the way she knew she needed it. Her sighs and moans, the way my name left her beautiful, beautiful lips and incredible thighs around my head. "Baby... please."

"Hmm," her hum vibrated against me, her warm mouth around me as her hands paid attention to my balls. It was hard to keep my voice down, the feeling was overwhelming and being in a somewhat sleepy daze only made it feel better.

She gave me what I wanted without any of her usual dominating tendencies. Those were hot and made my orgasms ten times better, but in that moment, that morning... god, that was the best blowjob I had gotten in a while.

Or well... since she handcuffed me.

The room was loud from the slopping sounds of her lips around me, my breathy panting, the forced back moans that stirred into the air as desperate sighs. There were other people in the house – her family – and there was no way I would embarrass myself like that. Or her, for that matter. So, swallowing down the sounds of my pleasure was the only way to go.

Pleasure filled my entire body, fireworks went off behind my eyelids as I opened my mouth to catch my breath. My heart went insane inside of my chest, there was no control over how fast it beat. The sweat that covered my hairline made me feel like my body was on fire, my toes curled into the bottom of my feet and it felt like they could have broken off from the force.