CHAPTER 28

Renleigh Kensington

Who knew spaghetti could taste so fucking good with a shit ton of cheese and a little bit of ketchup on top? Oh, and a glass – well, three glasses – of wine on the side, of course.

I was stuffed. To the point where I felt like throwing up to ease the pain in my stomach. It kind of burned, too. Perhaps it was due to the fact that it had been quite a long time since I have had a proper home cooked meal. Ordering food from restaurants and the way Harry cooked was different. But nice different.

"Watching this is making me never wanna leave a club alone anymore," Harry mumbled next to me on the couch. Both of our legs were on my coffee table with blankets covering us, a glass of wine in our hands as we comfortably sat on the couch and watched this mystery video. It was about this lad who disappeared after he went to the club in Scotland and he was never found. "What if that happens to me?"

"Dunno," I shrugged. "Just don't leave the club alone."

"Tell that to my drunk arse," he scoffed and took a sip of his wine. I didn't reply to that just carried on paying attention to the video. I loved stuff like this and the fact that Harry was interested in this was kind of cool. "What do you mean they stopped searching?"

"Styles, shut the fuck up!" I groaned and turned up the volume. He chatted so much, I wanted to stuff his mouth with the blanket he gripped in anger. This shit really brought his emotions out, damn. Then his phone went off loud and clear. "I swear to god..." I mumbled as I drank some of my wine.

"It's work. Be right back," he told me as he stood up and left me on my own. It didn't matter, I was finally alone, in silence and could listen properly. I didn't even notice when he walked back in and sat down in his spot from before. The video was nearing its end, it was one of those YouTube videos, actually, and they were saying their goodbye or whatever. I wasn't arsed about that so I clicked out and went on to the next one. "So, turns out I need to go to Paris."

"Fun," I mumbled. It had been a few months since my last visit to the city which was obviously to do with work. My next visit was likely to be for work, too. When was it ever not for work?

"I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"Nice."

"You're so annoying."

"Why do you attack me constantly?" I asked him with a dramatic sigh. "First you have a go at me for my tomatoes now you have a problem with what exactly?"

"Nothing," he rolled his eyes. "Point is, since I am your house nurse, you are coming with me."

"Hah, nice one," I smirked at him and he just stared at me with a serious facial expression. "I'm not going to fucking Paris with you."

"Why?" he questioned. "It's a free trip for you. Plus, you can't work anyway and I doubt there's much for you to do."

"I'm sure I'll find something to do."

"Yeah, well, you don't have to," he told me as a matter of fact. "I have found you something already. I'm flying private so you don't need no tickets to anything. Just your passport, a few outfits and you're settled."

"Why do I need to go?" I asked him, not excited at all. I did not want to go. Why did he act like we were such good mates all of a sudden?

"Did you not listen? I am your house nurse. I need to be where you are all the time to look after you."

"So, don't go to Paris."

"I wouldn't go if I didn't need to," he told me. "But I do. Out of everyone, you should know that the best."