CHAPTER 100

a.n. don't forget to vote and comment for the last time hehe

• • •

Renleigh Kensington 

The feeling I got whenever I hung out with the Styles was now back in full effect.

One of my hands held Olivia's and the other was linked with Harry's meanwhile Mason pushed TJ in his stroller and walked a little ahead of us. Harry pushed it at first then Livvy snapped it from him who then passed it onto her other brother and that's how he ended up with Jason.

Yeah, I did call him Jason. It made everyone smile, I guess they weren't used to someone actually calling the kid by his name. Don't get me wrong, TJ was cute and I did refer to him that way sometimes but also, he had a fucking name. Use it.

It was also really fucking warm. I wore a dress that reached down to the middle of my thighs and it had a short sleeve with a rectangle neck. It was barely anything yet it felt like the sweat was streaming down my body. Every time a small gust of wind hit me in the face, I felt like I was reborn and could breathe properly.

"Renny?"

"Hm?" I looked at Olivia.

"Do you still like coconut?"

"Yeah, babe, I do. Do you?" I asked.

"Yes! I would like to get coconut ice cream but I don't know if they have any here," she told me.

"I'm sure they do," I reassured her and at the same time, I felt Harry stroke my hand with his thumb. I turned my head towards him and he gave me a soft smile before he looked back ahead. "Hey, should we see that stand?" I squeezed Olivia's hand a little to get her attention and nodded towards the store on the left.

"Oh my god, yeah, let's go!" she said excitedly and let go of my hand to run up to his brother ahead of us. I heard her telling Mason we will go to that ice cream shop and he looked back at us to make sure his sister didn't bullshit him. I nodded in confirmation and he turned the stroller.

"What flavour do you want?" Harry asked me as we stood in line, him behind me and arms wrapped around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder then pushed my hair out of the way and pressed a cheeky kiss on the skin of my neck.

Mason told us what he wanted and said he will just stay sitting on the bench so he didn't need to take up too much space with the stroller. I swear I felt bad for him for having to look after the baby but he didn't seem to mind. In all honesty, he was almost glad to be the one to push the stroller and be free of his sister.

"Hmm, probably gonna get lemon, actually," I replied. "It's weird but I'm proper craving lemon."

"One or two scoops?"

"Hmm, one vanilla one lemon, please," I gave him my order then stepped away from him since we were the next ones in line. Then I got to listen to him order everything in French and I felt things. I felt things between my legs.

I don't know what it was about him speaking a different language. It wasn't even dirty. He just gave an order. But it was so hot, I swear. I'm not just some bitch who drools over everything her boyfriend does—although I would have every right to do that—but god damn it.

Thanks, GCSE French, for everything.

"Oh my god, I hate it," Harry stated when we joined Mason on the bench and he tasted his ice cream. He got something weird, I didn't even pay attention to it plus I didn't speak French so I had no idea what it was. "How the hell do people enjoy coconut?" he grimaced and I felt very offended all of a sudden.