CHAPTER 32

Renleigh Kensington

He ate me out once more during that trip to Paris and I was not as mad as I thought I was going to be. If anything, I was pretty chuffed that I had him between my thighs twice with my fingers in his hair. The taste of me on his lips and tongue was amazing, the way his chin was covered the same as the first time was so fucking sexy. His eyes were dark and lips redder than usual, maybe fuller, too. He just looked so good.

Especially between my legs.

The image was addicting. The feeling was addicting.

Sitting in my office, I found myself squeezing my thighs shut as the flashbacks surrounded my mind, my attention long gone even though I had work to do. Oh. Right. I was back to work. I probably wasn't meant to be but I mean it was only like... two days early. Miss Jones made sure I only completed emails and nothing else. No meetings, no training, no nothing that involved more than moving my eyes and placing my fingers on buttons in order to reply to an email.

Styles CEO: I can't stop thinking about Paris with you

The text came through with a loud noise and filled my entire office. I never had my phone on sound, it was always on silence. A smirk grew on my lips as I read over the text on my locked screen, soon enough disappearing when the entire phone blacked out.

Then another text came through.

Styles CEO: you on my lips, chin, tongue, your hands in my hair and your thighs around my head is addicting, I reckon

I scoffed as my eyes read over the text message. Perhaps I was not the only one who kept thinking about what happened.

Styles CEO: anyway, give me a ring when you're free, need to ask something xx

Out of curiosity, I picked up my personal phone, pressed down on the middle button until it came up with Siri then told it to call Styles. Once it told me it is calling him, I lifted it to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"That was fast," he told me with a low chuckle. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You needed something?"

"Right... your thighs around my head, mainly," I scoffed when the words rolled off his tongue and I could only imagine the smirk on his face.

"I'm afraid mother nature won't allow that," I sighed, kind of disappointed. Had I had the chance to have him between my legs, everyone best believe he would have been there. "Now, spill what you really needed from me."

"That's unfortunate... let me know when she will be okay with us repeating what had happened," he pushed it further before he spoke up again. "I was wondering if you'd like to come play golf with my friends and I?"

"Golf?"

"Yes..."

"Mhmm," I hummed. "When exactly?"

"Tomorrow," he stated. "You're still off so I assumed it would be a great opportunity for you to get out of the house."

"Right," I laughed. "About that... I'm back."

"Huh?"

"At work. I'm back. I'm in the office right now."

"Are you kidding me right now?" he asked with a slightly disappointed tone. I hummed a no in response and he sighed. He was quiet for a bit so I heard that he was outside and it made me wonder if he went to mine. "Alright. Well. I guess I'll see you in thirty minutes then."