CHAPTER 62

Renleigh Kensington

After the night I had spent at Harry's place, he took me back home in the morning so we could both get ready. Well, that was the original plan and that was what I would have preferred but he thought otherwise. He got ready at his place and then lounged in my living room as he made himself feel at home. I couldn't lie, that made me feel some sort of way, I just couldn't explain how.

I guess it was nice... seeing him on the couch with his right ankle hooked on top of his left knee, his back against the furniture as he balanced his phone on his stomach and paid attention to the screen. He had a little double chin going on as well.

Overall, he looked so fit. The blue jeans that were rolled up at his ankles, tightened around his thighs from the way he sat and his shirt – on which he only did a couple of buttons up in the middle – showed off the white under top he had on.

"Are you ready?" I asked him as I stood across from him. The coffee table was still between us as I put my black coat on. He hummed as he kept his attention on his phone and groaned when something didn't quite happen as he wanted it to. "Get off of your arse then."

"I think that's great," he mumbled and I raised my eyebrows at him. I had no idea what the fuck he said or why the fuck he said it but since he was focused on his phone – on which he probably played a silly game – it made sense. I decided to be a dick and I stepped next to him then pulled the device away from his hands. It was easy because he didn't grasp it. "Oi!" he shouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I told you to get up so we can leave."

"OK but there is no fucking need to snatch my phone away like that, woman!" he snarled at me as I threw his phone back at him. I didn't wait for him as he got up and followed me, I just walked towards the front door. He was just like my brother. If you took his phone away, he became arsey and it was the funniest thing ever. "Wait," he called and I turned around.

"What?"

He kissed me. As soon as the one-word question fell out of my mouth, his lips were on top of mine whilst his hands travelled down to my ass which he grabbed and squeezed like his life depended on it. He moaned into the kiss and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction as I pulled back.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned with my eyebrows pulled together and a surprised smile on my face.

"Your ass looks amazing in those jeans," he explained and I just rolled my eyes. The compliment did feel nice. The fact that he said that made me feel some kind of way. It sounded genuine and it wasn't too cheesy which I liked. When Styles was blunt, I dealt better with whatever he had to say.

"Wait... is that a fat joke?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Wha- no. Ren, what?" he shrieked and I couldn't contain my laughter. The fact that he thought I was serious made me crack up and when he realised it was all just a joke, he let out a relieved sigh. "I never know when you're being serious and when you're joking and it'll mess me up forever."

"It's time you learn how to reply with sarcasm because I won't be able to stand your arse any longer if you'll always think I'm serious."

"Are you already threatening to break up with me?"

"Yes."

He smirked and I groaned as I regretted my answer. I already knew how his mind worked and it was crystal clear what he was about to say.

"So, we are together then, aren't we?" he wiggled his eyebrows as he spoke with his voice higher and a massive grin on his face. I decided not to answer as I finally got to the door and opened it.