CHAPTER 64

Renleigh Kensington

Cuddling was couple-y shit, right? Because that was what we did for the rest of the day. I wish I was kidding but I really wasn't. Styles decided to borrow a few of my brother's stuff that he kept here in case he decided to crash at my place after a night-out or whatever. They were around the same size and everything and because my brother had the most basic taste in clothing ever, the items Harry had on were just that: basic. Yet, they still looked great on him. Which was honestly annoying because my shower didn't help – even though I did more than shower – and him looking so good in grey joggers and a black shirt was just increasing the pain between my thighs.

I kept moving against him at random times and it was not on purpose. Although he did believe it was and so he felt like he had all the rights in the world to blame me for giving him a half boner. It made me feel smug because this way, we both suffered but seeing as the position we were in was too comfortable to move, we just carried on suffering.

It would have been so easy for him to take me and yet he didn't. I appreciated but also hated that fact. He was too nice and he respected me a lot which was something I genuinely wasn't used to. He usually put my needs before his but this time around, it was like he wanted to tease the fuck out of me.

I so badly wanted him to just eat me out on the damn couch but he did not budge.

"Harry?" I called his name after a while. The movie didn't really entertain me, I was more focused on the thoughts in my head as most of the time. He hummed in response which I felt through my back where his chest was pressed against. "Have you spoken to Levi recently?"

"Yeah..." he mumbled. "He rang me like two days ago, I think. Why?"

"Well, I haven't heard from him since we spoke in my office. Not that I wanted to or expected to hear from him. I just- I don't know. I hate feeling bad but I do kind of feel bad."

"Why?" he questioned as he tightened his arms around me and hid his face in my shoulder. My heart rate picked up at his closeness and when he pressed a kiss to my neck, I got goosebumps. "You didn't say anything to him that you shouldn't have."

"Did he ever talk to you about it?"

"Yeah. He is not mad at you, if that's what you were wondering," he told me. "You only stood up for yourself and there was nothing wrong with that."

"Hmm."

"Sure, he was pissed for about three hours or something – he kept me on FaceTime. But he got over it once he calmed down. I just don't think he is used to people chatting back to him because he never really gets into arguments and stuff."

"I guess," I spoke under my breath. "Well, that's cool then."

"Whilst we're on the friend topic – how is Zayn Malik?"

"Alive, probably," I smirked. "How should I know?"

"Isn't he your friend?" he questioned.

"No."

"Lies."

"Alright then," I laughed and pinched his hand. He mumbled an 'ouch' in my ear and I couldn't help but grin. For fuck's sake, he was so cute.

"It's cool to have friends, you know?" he let out a loud sigh as he pulled away from me and I felt him sit up. He picked my legs up and laid them on his thighs. I watched him from my position as he poured himself more wine and brought the glass to his soft lips. "I think you get along with him really well," he told me after he took a sip.

"How would you know?" I squinted my eyes as I waited for him to reply. Perhaps I liked testing him. It seemed like he liked being tested.

"I saw you interacting with him. It's natural and you just seem to get on."