CHAPTER 14

Renleigh Kensington

The hot water caused my skin to turn red and made the air in the bathroom feel stuffed. The condensation coated and slowly dripped down the glass doors of my shower as my back pressed against the cool wall. My legs bent at my knees as the bottom of my feet were against the floor, one hand firmly gripped one of my breasts as the other one moved hurriedly between my thighs. The water hit me in the face as I leaned my head back against the wall and the droplets found their way into my mouth as my lips parted and a quiet moan stirred itself into the warm air.

"Fuck," the swear word flew past my lips as the knot in my stomach exploded and legs began to shake from the euphoric feeling that overtook my entire body. "Mhmm..." my legs stretched out and arms next to my body, I just sat under the water, at five fifty-four in the morning with a tingling feeling between my thighs.

I would be lying straight through my teeth if I said this didn't happen every morning, when I felt a little too under the stress or... bored. The latter was not something that happened to me a lot, considering I had so much to do all the time, but sometimes, when a nightmare woke me up or my eyes simply decided they have had enough of being closed in the middle of the night, I had to busy myself. I slept with my laptop next to me as I had no one to help me occupy the massive Queen-sized bed I had so everything was always close-by if needed. Plus there were times my body gave out in the middle of doing work.

My legs felt wobbly as I stood on my feet and my palms slapped against the wet wall which prevented me from a fall to the arse. I washed my body all over again although it was a little sensitive when I got to my lady area. It took a lot of me not to repeat what happened just minutes ago because that morning, I felt hornier than usual. I had a strong feeling it was because of my period nearing and that honestly saddened me.

That time of the month meant no play dates for me. And that was terrible, because I got even more hornier. It was a complete joke.

By the time I was out and dressed, the clock hit twenty past six in the morning. That day's attire consisted of a black suit that had high waisted trousers and a same coloured shirt under it. As per usual, my feet were slipped into a pair of high heels which I loved, especially because of the way they clicked against the floor and gave out that pleasing sound.

It was an important day ahead of me. Danielle found a new timeslot for Zayn Malik who I had worked with before and, like said previously, was an important asset to my company. Funnily enough, he was an artist but also a model who was invested in fashion and that was where he came in handy. With his career slowly but surely securing and growing in his own industry, we helped each other climb. Believe it or not, a pretty face, especially a male's, did my company a few good tricks.

The project that him and I had been working on was set to be released early next year. The meeting coming up was to finalise the ideas and to ensure everything was set for the manufacturers to start working as well as to secure all the main fittings for Zayn because we had to work around his busy – messy – schedule.

And trust me, it wasn't a bad meeting. But his cocky comments did make me wonder how the hell I managed to keep up with him. He seemed really tired as well which just proved the fact that unless his team got his arse on the plane to London two nights ago, he would have missed this get together as well. However, all in all everything got sorted and we didn't run over time which sometimes happened.

Then, I had all the interviews for the second role as my assistant. Usually, I planned a whole day around interviews but because I dressed more... proper for the meeting, I thought it would be fine if I got on with them right after. Obviously, that put a great amount of stress on my shoulders but there were times when I found I had better outcomes when I worked under pressure.