CHAPTER 97

a.n. don't forget to comment and vote

• • •

Harry Styles

Tonight, felt a little different. It was just Renleigh and me tonight. I wanted to take her out for a change, even though we were on holiday. I felt like I always did. Even when I dragged her to Paris with me, I managed to take her out the second night and we just enjoyed a nice meal. We were more like people who had something intimate then than when we went out in Italy and that was a proper fancy meal as well. I guess that shouldn't have surprised me so much, we were an odd couple.

But tonight. I wanted it to go differently. I just felt different.

Yes. I need to learn a new word to use, I know.

The point is, however, that I had something to ask of her. I didn't think it was too soon, if anything, I couldn't have thought of anything better whilst we were here. It just felt right. She said that a lot—unless something felt right, she didn't want anything to do with it.

Well, this felt right and I was going to make sure she saw and felt it, too.

I planned to take her out and make her feel like the centre of my attention even before we got here. This trip was for her and after our argument yesterday, I didn't want anymore to happen for a while. If that meant no baby talk, then there was going to be absolutely no baby talk. I made a promise to myself, that if there was going to be at least one day during our holiday that is all about her, that will be tonight. She needed it, I needed it.

Actually, the whole day was about her.

Breakfast in bed then the whole day spent lounging around in the pool and around the house. We made use of the game room as well as he cinema room and had the nicest wine, too. I did whatever she wanted to and if staying in was all she needed, then that was what I was going to give her.

Then later on, I had to end our chilled activities and actually get her to change clothes. The restaurant we were going to go to was a local one but kind of popular. It was one of the most recommended ones and it looked really nice online so I went with it.

"You are so lucky I brought a nice dress with me," Renleigh told me as she occupied the bathroom and I played on my phone. She always took so long to get ready and when I told her to hurry up she just mocked me.

"Only one?"

"Yeah... didn't think I'd need this one, either. I just packed it because... I don't know. I kinda hoped I would need it," her voice became louder and clearer as she walked out of the bathroom. At first, I only saw her from the corner of my eye, her dress a white colour and long enough to cover her shins. "Is it good?" she asked with her head tilted and hands on her waist.

"You mean, do I want to pick you up and fuck you on the sink counter in that dress?" I asked as my eyes continuously moved up and down her body. It just fitted her so nicely. She had amazing tits and they looked so fucking good, I literally just wanted to cancel the reservation I made and eat her instead. "Yes."

"Perfect," she sighed whilst she turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

God.

I would have been looking at myself every second of the day if I would have looked like her. I was pretty sure she was sculpted by some supernatural creature who had the ability to create masterpieces.

"You coming in those shorts and topless?" she questioned as she played around with her hair. In all honesty, her beauty just made me zone out. I always knew she was stunning and constantly made sure she knew that—not that her confidence and ego needed boosting but it is nice to hear a compliment here and there—but I guess on top of that I was just amazed.