CHAPTER 93

a.n. don't forget to comment and vote

• • •

Harry Styles

As much as living in New York was something I enjoyed, there was no way it could have compared to London. It was my home, it was the place where I felt most comfortable and it truly dawned up on me how much I missed it when I woke up in my own bed. Not that I could enjoy it for a long time because by the time I got myself out of the sheets, I had to be ready and in the back of the car, on my way to the destination of the party.

Renleigh was supposed to be ready by the time I got to her place but she made me wait ten extra minutes. I sat in the car in my pink suit because as far as Zayn knew, I wanted him to have a girl even though I knew he was gonna have a boy. I had no idea why it affected me so much but it did and I just prayed that I would have a girl first. I just wanted a mini Renleigh, I needed her in a cute, baby version, everything about her mushed into a tiny creature. I wanted her to have her mummy's eyes and her cheekbones, I wanted her to have her mummy's smart mind and outlook on life and chances so when she finds something, she is so passionate about, she is ready to take on the world.

"How rude is it that my man can't even open the car door for me?" I heard her voice from right next to me, her perfume all around me in an instant. The car started up and we were on our way.

"Hey," I smiled at her and pressed a kiss on her lips, my right hand on her thigh closest to me. I couldn't help but squeeze her flesh hidden under the material of her blue trousers that matched the blazer she wore as well as the lacy top. She had a massive belt around her waist which made her sit up straight and it was the funniest thing ever. Although, this meant that her chest was all out and, in my face, and I could only think of burying my face between her pretty tits later tonight.

"Wipe the smirk off your lips," she commented although her attention was somewhere else.

"Can I not appreciate my breathtakingly gorgeous girlfriend?"

"You are sucking up to me... you want something."

Damn it.

"I'm complimenting you," I argued.

"You said breathtakingly gorgeous. You only use those two words together when you want something."

"That's not true."

"So, you don't want anything?" she asked.

"Don't put me on the spot like that, woman!"

"You know, for a man as confident as you are, you definitely shy away from asking for something you want."

"Maybe because even a year later you intimidate the fuck out of me," I rolled my eyes as I leaned my head against the head rest, my knees apart. I kept my hand on her thigh and drew little circles on it. I knew I was going to have to stop touching her and having my arm around her during the party—mostly because we were the hosts—and so I enjoyed this moment while I could.

"That's not my problem."

"You sure as shit don't make it easy for me," I said.

"I thought you liked a challenge and I have been told I'm one."

"Yes, I do and you are," I nodded. "Guess I'm sorted for life."

"Good for you," she commented in a cocky tone and it made me smirk. "Now, tell me what you think Zayn's reaction will be when he finds out he's not having a girl as his first born."