CHAPTER 3

Harry Styles

It was Friday, which meant it was my turn to pick my siblings up from school then spend the day with them until they needed to be home. Most of the time, this was do-able, in other times, not so much. I always tried my best to keep in touch with them and give them my attention as much as it was possible.

In a way, Olivia and Mason were the only sanity I had. My parents were batshit crazy, my company was overwhelming at times and my friends were absolute twats. Having my siblings and spending time with them at least once a week for a few hours was almost necessary for me in order to keep my head in place.

My first stop was at Mason's college. He was sixteen and in his first year of doing A-Levels which he didn't seem to find hard from what he had told me. He had taken business as one of his subjects, much like I did, so with that and me having my own company, he always came to me for help. I liked that a lot, the fact that I could give him first hand experience and help with whatever he needed or was interested in gave me a weird feeling of satisfaction.

"Oi oii," he shouted as he opened up the passenger seat door of my car. This one, he liked a lot. He was only just now beginning to get into driving and so he made me promise I would let him drive my Mercedes.

"Hey, mate," I put hand out for him and he slapped his in it. He shoved his bag in the backseat and did his seatbelt. "How was college?"

"Eh, alright," he shrugged. Whilst the basic chatter filled up my car, I pulled out of the parking lot and with a much greater speed than was allowed, we flew out of the street of his school. "Bloody starving, though."

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked curiously. It was always their choice where we went. I liked giving them that opportunity because our parents were strict and we were told each time what to do and what not to do. We never had many options.

"Nando's?"

"Boringgg," he always said Nando's. If he could have lived in that restaurant, he probably would have actually done it. "We shall let Olivia pick."

"She's gonna say McDonald's so which one's better?" he laughed and I did the same. He had a point. Our eight-year-old little sister didn't really know many other places. "Which I would be fine with, too. You, not so much."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You have a reputation to keep up with, don't you?" he teased. "What would that fit CEO think of you if she'd seen you in a fast-food place like that, huh?"

"First of all, you are right. I do have a reputation to maintain. Second of all, who is this fit CEO you're chatting about?"

"You very well know who I am on about, H," so maybe I did know. But she wasn't really that important in my eyes to make sure she didn't think a certain way of me. I couldn't have cared less what her opinion was on me.

"I'm not sure if I do."

"Please. She is hot. You know it," he kept the conversation going. The fact that he spoke that way about a woman made me want to slap him on the neck. As we stopped at a red light, I looked at him with questioning eyes and he sighed. "What?"

"Watch how you talk about women, lad," my feet pressed down on the pedal as the lights turned green again. "Kensington is nothing but a competitor. I could never be with someone like her."

"Why?" he asked right away. "She's pretty, successful, based on her interviews she's funny... she's everything a man could want."

"Are you trying to get me to set you up with her or something?" I snorted. "She's eleven years older than you are, back down."