CHAPTER 73

Harry Styles

I woke up to somewhat of a breakfast in bed—mainly because Renleigh ate more than half of it—to then have my dick sucked and now I was sitting in the back garden of one of my favourite restaurants. Which, by the way, was rented out just for me and my family to have brunch, a few drinks and apparently a cake.

This was by far my favourite birthday so far and it was all because of Renleigh. She really did go all out and I appreciated her so much for it. Especially since she wasn't the biggest fan of birthdays as she didn't see the point to them.

I smiled as I glanced at her from where I sat, the phone pressed to her ear as she conversed with someone. Her thighs looked amazing in her black, high waisted trousers and the white top she tucked under the waist band had a lovely cleavage. It wasn't much or over the top like she usually goes with them since there were going to be kids around, but it was still there and it did wonders for her chest. The black blazer lazily rested on her shoulders and revealed her arms as she held her phone. The sun reflected off of her watch as she walked around, clearly unable to stay still as she talked. My smile widened when she caught my stare and she softly grinned, the wind gently caressed the curly, loose strands of hair on the sides of her face. I watched her get ready and I haven't taken my eyes off of her once yet she seemed to just get more and more beautiful.

Once she was done with the conversation, she walked back over to me. My heart went a little crazy as her perfume hit my nose and I licked my lips to try and hide the smile that annoyingly tugged on them whenever she was around. I reached my left arm out and she grabbed my hand, hers felt cold as per usual, and pulled her down onto my lap. She sat on my legs sideways, both of her feet dangled down as I kept my left arm behind her back and my right hand laid on her thigh closest to me.

"So, your uncle's wife—Victoria—is not going to be able to come as she had to go to New York for something and it was urgent. But David and your cousins are still coming."

"Is that why you were on the phone?" I asked.

"Yeah. And then I called Mason for something. It's a surprise, so don't even ask," she looked at me seriously and I chuckled. "They should be here soon."

"How did you manage to get my dad and mum to come?" I looked at her with curious eyes and witnessed her smirk grow. She wiggled her eyebrows for a few seconds and then sighed.

"You'd like to know, wouldn't you?"

"But you won't tell me, will you?"

"You're so smart, baby," she pinched my cheeks and brushed her nose against mine as she spoke with an overly sweet voice and then chuckled after she let me go. "I tried to get your friends here too but they told me they might not make it after last night."

"Yeah, I don't think any of them will show," I replied. "I don't know how I'm out of bed."

"Do you really want me to elaborate on that for you?"

"You are so cheeky," I pinched her thigh and she slapped my hand away quickly. "Would you have ever thought we'd be here, together? Like this."

"Did you really have to ask that?" she laughed. "Of course, not. I couldn't stand you almost a year ago and now I'm willing to suck your dick every time you blink."

"You didn't even think I was hot?" I pouted as the playful question came about.

"I mean, yeah. You were not ugly to look at. We probably could have hooked up at some point."

"True," I hummed. "Do you reckon it'd have been a one-time thing?"

"Yes. I never fuck the same guy twice," she told me bluntly. "Well, okay. Maybe I lied."