CHAPTER 83

a.n. don't forget to comment n vote !!

• • •

Harry Styles

My newly found happiness and peace came in the form of cuddling the love of my life on the couch placed in the garden with the orange lights warming up the atmosphere and making relaxing just a little more enjoyable and romantic. The cool wind felt nice as it whistled a soft rhythm around us and encouraged my girl to cuddle more into me. It caused me to grin each time, my heart warmed up by the action over and over again.

After the lovely tea we had in town, we walked around for a bit then came back to the villa. Gemma didn't plan on a lengthy stay which I didn't mind in this case because I mostly wanted to spend time with Ren. So, she decided to have an early night as she had a plane to catch at six in the morning that required her to get up around three. That just meant some quiet, alone time for us and we couldn't have spent it better than on the couch with a bottle of wine.

"Hmm," she hummed with a long exhale, her body moved against mine and it made me smile. It was cheesy but crazy how I had my whole world in my arms.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can't stop thinking about those onion rings. They were so peng," she mumbled and the only thing I could do was laugh. Here I thought she would say something sentimental and then says that instead.

"Then I suppose you are not in the mood to make love as the sun goes down, hm?" I chuckled, at first only joking then as I thought more about it, I really wouldn't have minded it actually happening.

"You'll have to do all the work, though. I'm stuffed and I feel like a whale. There is no way I could be on top," she told me as a matter of fact and I kissed her cheek.

"That's fine by me but I don't have any condoms down here with me so unless you're ready for baby Styles number one, I don't think sunset sex is happening today."

"Ah, damn," she groaned. "It was actually a decent idea as well."

"Innit."

"Shall we do it tomorrow? I can't stop thinking about it now," she laughed and turned on her back which made me move closer to the backrest.

"Yeah, sure."

"Cool," she hummed. Then she spoke again. "I can't believe we just scheduled to have sex."

"You initiated it, I just agreed," I poked her side and she elbowed me in the stomach, her reflexes clearly perfect. "Can I ask you a touchy question?"

"Go 'ed."

"Would you ever want to go halves on a baby with me?"

"Hm..." okay so she was considering it. "When the time is right, I guess."

"What does that mean in your head?" I questioned. I was really intrigued by the way her mind worked, how it came up with things, how it prioritised things and why she did the things she did.

"I think I would just feel like it would be the right time, you know?" she said with her eyes focused on the ceiling. I played with her fingers as I watched her talk, completely amazed by her. I really have never seen anyone as beautiful as Renleigh. "If I were to get pregnant again, it would not be right and although I feel like you are already prepared for a baby, I don't think I would be."

"I feel like I could take care of the baby but that would either mean less time at work or less time at home."

"Yeah like a kid is so much fucking work," she told me, this time looking at me as well. "They're so much money and time and effort and patience and I feel like if I will ever have one, I want to do it the right way."