CHAPTER 74

Renleigh Kensington

My plan was going the way I scheduled everything. Once the quite messy brunch was over, Harry and his siblings were the last ones to stay with me. The two younger ones were a ton of help with regards to this whole day and I wanted them to be a part of it. The bond the three Styles had, was something unique and honestly, witnessing it felt like an honour. Which, I know, sounds a bit overdramatic, but to be completely transparent about it, I truly thought that.

I was never really one for musicals or going to the theatre. I had no patience and the attention span of a ten-year-old—no offence to any ten-year olds. It took everything in me to sit through the show because I knew Harry enjoyed shit like this.

Three hours it took.

Three fucking hours.

I had to sit there and not go on my phone for three whole hours. It was a challenge but to be fair, the show was alright. Not my kind of entertainment or definition of fun, but the Styles clan seemed to enjoy it for me, too. They did not shut up about it in the car. It wasn't that late yet—the clock was close to hitting half five in the afternoon—but I was fucking starving. I guess that was good because I had a reservation for Harry and I at a restaurant for around eight so I only had to wait so long.

"So, what now?" Styles questioned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was only in my trousers and top now, him in his boxers, shirt and socks. After we dropped off his siblings, we went to his place because I wanted to take a shower there. He had all these fancy ass shower gels and moisturisers and my dry, crusty skin soaked up all the goodness.

"I'm going for a shower and then I'm gonna go home and start getting ready."

"Why, where else are we going?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Somewhere," I booped his nose and then put my arms around his neck. "Wait. How is everything so far? Like, is it okay? Did you like the brunch and the show and stuff?"

"Yeah. Everything has been great, baby," he smiled at me. A heavy weight was lifted off of my shoulders at the sound of those words, yet it still made me wonder if he was just being nice. "Don't give me that look—I'm not lying."

"What look?"

"That look," he repeated. "I just know that you are doubting me but there is no reason for you to do that. I wouldn't lie to you."

"You would," I replied. "You just look like someone who would rather tell me a little white lie than hurt my feelings."

"I could never lie to you," Styles admitted. "You would catch onto me quicker than someone who knew me my whole life."

I hummed whilst I nodded and let go of him. I grabbed the shirt and joggers that were on the bed and walked straight into his bathroom to take my shower. Although, that plan of mine changed as soon as I saw the bath tub. I decided to take a bath instead, it just looked too good not to. I put bubbles in it too, which I never actually did but it was Harry's and it smelled so good when I flipped the cap open. I got rid of my clothes quickly and decided to sit in the bath as it gradually filled up with steaming hot water and nice smelling bubbles.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Styles make his way in the bathroom, his focus on his phone as he sat down on the armchair that basically worked as a towel holder.

"Have you already got yourself a hotel for New York?" Harry asked me randomly. I always wondered why he enjoyed sitting with me when I was in the bath. It happened a lot when I spent the nights here because it felt nice to just relax here.