CHAPTER 40

Renleigh Kensington

He let me dominate him. Like, he fully let me handcuff him and have my way with him which was something that my ex despised and my one-night stands were too busy wanting to get off to let me play around.

This man, however, called Harry Styles, he let me do whatever to him. He was down to be played with. Fuck. He enjoyed it as much as I did. He fucking cried. Gosh, that was honestly beautiful. Like, I was able to make him cry and beg. Just to have an orgasm.

I could not stop grinning about it whenever it popped back in my mind.

His flushed face, his needy moans and groans. His powerless state from being only tied up. I couldn't quite believe it. He had a handcuff – and probably many more, somewhere – with red fur covering it. It looked amazing around his wrists, I almost didn't want to take it off but he craved cuddles so I had to give in.

"Will you get in trouble for staying?" he asked me quietly. We had been laying in his bed for ages. It was so late at night.

"How would I get in trouble?" I chuckled.

"Dunno... why did you need to go, anyway?"

"That time we met in Italy, I was there to sort out some stuff at one of my stores," I sighed as I began to explain. My fingers played with his hair as he laid his head on my chest and cuddled up to my side. "Turns out, there is more to look over so they asked me to go."

"Will you have to go at a later date, then?" he questioned. "I will come with you if the offer still stands."

"No. I sent Miss Jones instead," I told him. "This means I have to go in tomorrow...it's Monday tomorrow, right?"

"Mhm."

"Yeah. So, I have to go in tomorrow because she won't be back until... Wednesday, I believe."

"The managers can run the place, can they not?"

"I'm sure they can but they can also fuck up and I'm not in the mood to sort out something they didn't pay enough attention to," I told him. "Why are you asking? Do you need me to stay longer?"

"Was thinking about going away for a bit... somewhere nice. Wanna take you with me, too."

"Oh?"

"Would you want to come with me?"

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"Dunno... where do you want to go?"

"Back to work, mainly," I stated and he snorted then began to laugh.

"Stop," he poked me in my stomach. "I'm serious... I have a place in Spain. We could go there?"

"You do?" I asked back. "Since when?"

"Yeah... had it for a while. It's, uh, my family's, I guess. But no one goes there, really. S'got a pool and all... the beach is close, too."

"Is this you trying to sell me the holiday?" I laughed.

"Is it working?"

"Not really," I hissed.

"Fuck..." he mumbled. "Well... it's got palm trees and all, too. View of the sea... the sunset is stunning, you know. Can sit in front of the pool on the sunbeds and watch it go down behind the sea with these light thingies in the ground. Proper snazzy."

I laughed as I listened to him describe the place. He sounded really tired but it felt like he wanted to persuade me terribly.

"When would you want to go?"