I'll love you + j.j.k

Please be excused that the following words of mine are all cringe since i was a noob. Or change to a different chapter

I guess this whole book is cringe.

EDITED.

Morning jeon
Have the best day in school today. Forget about your sorrows.

-y/n

So she watched from the corner. As his hands touched the delicate paper, guiding himself to rip it up.  Grabbing it as he threw it effortlessly to the nearest trash can. As if it belonged there.

"Jeon, want lunch?" She gave a smile, asking as polite she could ever be. All she did was depend to him, give him the sense that, he is in the top of the hierarchy of their non existent relationship. One sided.

"No."
His hands touched hers for a moment. She failed once again and let out her smallest emotions of love towards him. And her smile faded once he threw it at the ground.

'made with effort.'

His friends stared at her with pity. He was inconsiderate. Which led her to see, his bad sides. No she shed none of the salty tears. Because she was prepared that this will happen sooner or later.
Not everything ends well.

"Don't put notes in my locker. It's hard to come back at the trash can everyday."

"Y/n. I have no interest in you."
He knew deep down to himself he was spitting facts to the girl, who had taken a liking to him. Wasting her time making him feel something.
But he just didn't feel the spark between them.

"I'll get going then. Jeon."
She sucked up her sorrows, as she turned her heels towards the opposite place where she'll get away far as possible from him. She was willing to give it up, than spend another day of self hatred.

Because she knew. He was not worth it.

"That was harsh. Jeongguk."

And because he knew. She was not worth it.

"She doesn't matter."

So he showest the simplest thing he'd do to ignore. Emotionless. And egoistic. Would break anyones heart an ounce of second. He knew exactly what he was doing and he wouldn't stop. In his perspective she was just another passerby. And annoying girl inlove.

He didn't like her.
But it started to take a turn the other way.