your choice + k.t.h [5]

"Y/n?! Why are you not at home? You have a fever remember?" Hoseok rushed up to you as you stared at taehyung. You didn't believe it. You can't believe it. You didn't want to.

"Y/n-" you cut off hoseok. Whilst you stared vigorously as tae. Who was not feeling guilty. But he didn't know why. "Kim taehyung. Is this true?" Your sight was getting blurry from the tears blocking it.

Taehyung felt shiver running down his spine. You were serious. The only time you would call his full name is when you two have a fight. And he's fucked up right now.

You went up to taehyung as you let go of him and seomin's interwined hands making tae flinch a bit. "Um, excuse me?" Seomin raised an eye brow. "you know seomin, even if you're his best friend, don't be a slut to someone else's boyfriend."

And that's when taehyung snapped. He didn't like it when people call his girl a slut. Even you. "You know what y/n? Yes, i don't love you! I love seomin. I picked her, so you have no rights to say she's a slut!"

Tears cascaded down to your rosy cheeks as you didn't believe it again. There was a reason. But you're afraid you have to say it early. You didn't want to feel guilty when time goes by.

"T-tae, I'm c-carrying your.... child." Tae widened his eyes. You, yourself was carrying his child. He's always been wanting a family, but with seomin.

"W-what?" Taehyung stuttered. He didn't know why. This is why you were sick and vomiting. "Tae... its yours." You said while hoseok patted your back. You were crying endlessly. And it's because of the man that you thought he loves you. But really, it was only a lie.

But his answer made your knees weak. "Y/n stop lying. That's not my child."