ilysb + m.y.g [5]

Might be wondering why i posted this update late on yoongi's birthday?

Let's just say it was a long ride.

I was going to our school's graduation pictorial wearing a floral like red dress.

When i left my phone in the car and never seen it afterwards. It got lost somewhere.

And i almost cried thinking what would happen to my life if it isn't with me.

And i am a dumb fuck not knowing that it got lost under the car seat.

So in exchange, this is a double chapter. consider this as my gift;))

Pls play the music and enjoy drama and karma♡
(Uhh i wrote this draft 2 weeks ago. My phone is hanging so-)

🌙

"Min yoongi."

Minji said sternly looking at yoongi's eyes. She missed him. But she hated that he's with you. He had him first. Why would you even bother?

"Minji?"

He said her name like a sweet lullaby. He hated her current boyfried. He loves her. But does he love you? Judging from the fact- he's blinded.

Constantly seeing minji as his priced possession while you wither away from his grasp. It's skeptical.

"What's going on? Tell me min yoongi."

Minji didn't want to bother with you anymore. She had recently broke up with her boyfriend, in terms of getting yoongi back.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you think i know. Did you really think you can replace me with- y/n?"

Yoongi widened his eyes. He didn't know this was her reaction. But he was happy when he finally heard the news about her boyfriend breaking up.

In which, he can finally gets to end things with you. But he didn't think it could ruin your friendship.

"T-that's not what i mean minji. You know i still love you. Y/n, she's great at all but i can't accept her like how i accepted you. I'm using her."

"But would you consider breaking up with her for me?"

She smirked knowing he would. Now she wants to ruin your life. She had hated you most of her life with yoongi. Why? Because he payed a lot of attention to you.

And now he's with you?  Not gonna let this happen.

"I need to consider. I can't hurt her like that."

"Sure thing."

You were listening all along. You didn't practically eavesdrop, it's just coincidence. But is it coincidence if you're who broke it off for his satisfaction?

Minji left first.

You took this as a chance.

You wanted him to be happy.

"Y/n?"

His hands swifted away from the piano. He has not aware of seeing you here. But he's constantly nervous if you heard their conversation.

"Hey. The month is almost done"

You smiled sadly and sat beside him to the piano. Probably the last moment with him after this.

"What?"

"Im saying let's just end this early. I mean- minji's jealous, she broke up with her boyfriend, maybe it's time we end this."

Yoongi stood shock.

"What? No. You're definitely not breaking up with me right now."

You handed him something.

"Here. It's a kumamon keychain. I figured out i couldn't find something good for your birthday unlike how minji gave you a rolex."

His heart clutched. Why does he feel like this towards you.

"Y/n-"

"Keep it or not. Happy advanced birthday by the way."

By the time, you had gotten away from him. With teary eyes as you walked out of the room.

You finally ended things.

A week has passed and yoongi has been constantly calling you and texting you. You didn't budge. It was done. Shouldn't he be with minji by now?

His birthday was in three days and you didn't plan on going to him. It'll make things harder for the both of you seeing your past fake relationship with him.

A knock was heard from your apartment. For once, you thought it was your brother picking you up. You wamted to go and relax at your parents house since you were so troubled.

You opened the door. -but it was minji.

You crossed your arms on your doorframe as she stood concerned. You thought she was faking.

"Listen y/n, i know this is confusing, but you need to go to yoongi."

"What? I thought you two wanted to hit it off? He loves you. You love him. You two are a perfect match! Why the hell would you want me back in his life when I'm-"

"He fucking loves you y/n!"

You locked eyes with her implying on your mind that she's absolutely lying in front of your face. But you changed your mind when you saw tears coming out of her eyes.

"He doesn't love me anymore..."

"What?"

"I just- i know i made a mistake, but just please reconsider this. His birthday is coming up in three days. He just wants you."

She went off wiping her tears.

You stood there. Could you have possibly be the one that made yoongi finally love you?

But he loved minji for a long time. Why does he want someone like you?

🌙

"Yoongi hyung where are you going?"

Namjoon looked at yoongi who was holding a boquet of flowers.

"Yeah hyung where are you going? It's your birthday. Don't you want to celebrate?"

Jimin budged in.

"No. It is my birthday. And after this, I'm sure I'll celebrate what's mine."

They where confused as yoongi set off. Where to? The cherry blossom trees. You two always went up there and created memories.

He sure knows you'll be there. Since- sincemost of the times you go there when you two fight.

"I knew you're there yoongi."

You said not looking at him. His heart beated faster finally hearing your sweet voice.

You patted a seat beside you. He sat beside you staring at your face.

"Happy birthday."

He smiled at you while you suddenly took a glance of his handsome face. It hasn't changed at all.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I've always did."

You looked at him as your heart felt love once again

He gave you the bouquet of flowers as you saw him holding the kumamon keychain you had given him.

"You kept it?"

"Yeah. It's more precious to me since you're the one who gave it."

A smile curved you're lips.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

You were afraid.  Afraid on getting tangled on his mess again. But he insured you.

You slowly nodded.

"I promise I'll only love you"