I'll love you + j.j.k [3]

I understand now how hard it is to forgive the biggest mistakes.

Joe mama

EDITED.
🐷 < is that a chicken

She sat there, arms crossed. And she thought of everything that had happened to her this two weeks. Her vacation had now been terminated and she's about to go home. About to go back to school. And about to see him again.

She was desperately trying to forget him this couple of few passing weeks. It was unsuccessful. But she managed to block him in all her social media accounts. She never wanted to depend to him ever again.

It feels as if she'd been carrying this unrequited feelings for too long. So she wanted to get rid of it. She wanted to feel nothing for him. Not spending a lifetime longing for his interest.

💃

"She still has feelings for you."
So jisu had took a turn to tell the exact person that broke her friend's heart. What y/n actually feels. Because she can't cope up the feeling that y/n calls her every night because she was always thinking of jeongguk.

"But i don't like your attitude towards her jeongguk. You were a total dick."
She crossed her arms within giving him a threatening look. It never felt right talking to him. But she observed his gloominess everyday. As if he was depressed.

"I like her jisu. Don't get me wrong"

"You think will give you my blessings after what you've done? No. But I'll consider. Because i can't stand that you are her number one problem. She's been weeping at night calling me she can't get over you."

And so his heart clutched. Knowing the fact that she cried, because of his reckless actions.

"Make everything right again jeongguk. You started this mess."
And so jisu stood up, leaving him in place.

🌙

H

er eyes lit up, early in the morning. Back again, in her own room. She still felt tired. But taking a five minute nap would feel like an hour. So she went to shower. She had dressed casually but formally with her sweater, felt relieved that she was home.

She packed her bag, and sat inside the car, a few minutes of silence before they drove away.

She strolled her eyes by looking at the view outside the car windows. Aesthetically pleasing. Just one way to make her feel better. So she smiled.

She only smiled, before taking it back once they arrived. And she waved a goodbye, and wished the time would go much faster than it never was.

Her eyes impeccably spotted him, clearly the last person she'd want to see.

"Y/n"

She ignored his pleading calls, just before he pulled her away from the huge crowd.

"You're back"

She tried to not look dorectly in his eyes, and he sighed loudly for her to hear. She was desperate to get out of the room, away from him. But he held her arms gently towards his warmth.

"Hey"
She looked at the ground. He found it unbelievably attractive how she tried to hide her lingering feelings. But he didn't want to hide his anymore.

And how he waiting for this moment everyday, when she'd finally be here, infront of him.

"I have feelings for you i guess."

"You guess?"
She finally looked directly at him, and he felt his heart beating as fast as light.

"Let me rephrase that. I'm the one running back to you y/n."
So he held her shoulders pulling her closer. She didn't hesitate for a moment to leave.

"I'm angry at you jeon."

"I said sorry to taehyung, i didn't mean to punch him. He was hitting on you"

"He was talking to me about the group project. Stupid"

"I kinda deserve that."
He felt embedded to embarrassment while she tried so hard not to smile.

Maybe she was running back to him too. More specifically, they are running to eachother.

"Jeon. I'm angry. But i still like you."

Short chapter? Old chapter.
I just didn't like how i put

"i... i-i love y-you"
Like wtf say it straight bitch

Enjoy sloppy seconds of reading this <3
Or not?