sister affair + p.j.m [3]

Im done procrastinating, here you go:)

🌙

You woke up, legs feeling sore from whatever you couldn't remember last night. You felt arms pulling you closer, constantly screaming silently at yourself realizing it was jimin.

"what happened lastnight?" You coul only remember jimin being drunk, and you passed out after some occurrences you did not fully remember.

You looked at the ground, clothes scattered everywhere. Not just clothes. You were sure it was yours, and jimin's clothing just laying there on the ground.

You bit your bottom lip hard that it almost bled, holding the sheets tightly. "Did, we?-" then it hit you. You were not wearing anything in your bed, so as jimin.

You felt him constantly moving in evry spot in your bed, pulling the sheets away from you, but you pulled it back. "Nope. This is just a dream." You layed back in bed closing your eyes tightly hoping to wake up soon in this so called 'dream' of yours.

Onthe other hand, jimin woke up feeling light headed from lastnight. He felt presence beside him, thinking it was hyeowon who brang him here, he hugged you making you flinch.

"Hyeowon baby I'm so sorry." Your back was facing him so he couldn't say it was you. He hugged you tighter, you feeling his heart beat faster.

"Jimin?" He moved away from you knowing it isn't hyeowon's voice. "Y-y/n?! What are you doing here?!" You turned to him whowas now, feeling flustered. Why would he be flustered towards you?

This wasn't a dream?

"Lastnight, what ha-" you stopped at your sentence feeling the urge of vomiting. You sprinted to the bathroom vomiting in the sink. Jimin wore his clothes walking up to you who was covering yourself with the bed sheet

"Are you okay?" He caressed your back gently. "What happened lastnight?" He backed away from you. Knowing he had made a mistake. "We.. No! How can i betray hyeowon like this?!"

You looked down. "Jimin. It's okay. Just go." You wiped your lips. "Just go." You pushed him out of the bathroom, hugging your knees. "It's not like im pregnant or anything right?" You looked at you mirror.

"He loves her."

🌙

"Are you sure you're okay y/n? You've been vomiting lately." You nodded at hyeowon who had eyebags and messy hair. She has been affected after what ever happened between her and jimin. She hesitated to tell you, and jimin has been avoiding you afterthat day.

"You should be taking care of yourself too hyeowon." You smiled at her. She acted like it was nothing. "No. I'm moving on." She looked down at her feet, handing you the glass of water from her hands.

You can't tell her what happened between you and jimin, it will hurt her. And you didn't want for the both of them to suffer just because of you. But keeping it like this made you feel uneasy, because you loved that man, but you also loved your step sister.

+

Hyeowon left earlier, she told you she was meeting someone, and onething for sure you were thinking it was jimin. You felt uneasy about that night. So you went to the doctor unknowingly.

There you were sitting at the couch smelling the hospital air, feeling uncomfortable and afraid of the results from the doctor.

"Congratulations ma'am jung, you're pregnant!" She smiled at you, who was looking horrified. How will you tell hyeowon and jimin about this? "So who's the father?" She smiled at you who just kept your head down.

"H-he, left" she frowned at your answer feeling how much pain you must've been feeling now. You left the room with a bow. Wiping your tears before going outside of the hospital.

🌙

You were walking towards jimin's house, kicking a rock (poor yoongi😯) and seeing a cat pass by (oh wait, that's yoongi..😅) you need to tell him before it's too late and complicated.

You knocked on his door seeing him lime a mess. His house was a mess. "What are you doing here?" He widens his eyes letting you inside the house. You gripped your shirt feeling if you should tell this or not.

"Jimin, I'm having a child, and it's yours." Directly saying at jimin who was fully aware. Silence took over in a few moments before jimin got aggressive.

"No. Y/n stop lying. That child is not mine. Stop. You just want to ruin my relationship with hyeowon because you love me right? Just give up. I will only love your step sister. That night was a mistake, that child is not mine."

You turned around from him nodding, and leaving his house with tears, leaving jimin who was feeling slight guilt. You were hurt. But you didn't want to ruin his reputation with hyeowon. They still love eachother. You didn't want to be one of their problems.

+

You went inside the house, head down, feeling numb when someone covered your eyes with their hands. You feeling scared, screamed loud when that person had a familiar laugh.

"Hoseok?" He was laughing at you who was just scared moments after. "Hobi!" You hugged him with tears in your eyes slowly falling. That's when he stopped laughing and hugged you. Something was wrong.

Jung hoseok was you step brother, in which he's the brother of hyeowon. You treated hoseok as your real brother since he has been there with you when hyeowon wasn't. But you felt depressed when he left for overseas travel with his fiancé.

"What's wrong with the both of you and hyeowon today? Did you two had a fight again?" You stopped hugging his now tear soaked shirt and tried to change the subject. "Since when did you come back? Wheres iseul unnie?"

You refered to his fiancé. Iseul was really kind to everyone. And hoseok was head over heels for her. Both of them had a great chemistry for eachother and you felt happy for hoseok.

"Aish y/n stop changing the subject"  he chuckled at you who was putting up a fake smile. You still felt your heart aching after what jimin said earlier. You had your eyes pooling with tears making it hard for you to see.

"Joking. Stop crying, iseul is here, she just bought food. It seems like you like to see her more instead of me huh?" He pouted at you while you wiped your tears. "Yeah because y/n likes me more hobi ah"

You turned to iseul who was holding food from her hands. "I missed you unnie" you hugged her and smiled. "Yeah act like im not a part here." Hoseok crossed his arms at the both of you.

You felt like nothing even happened with you and jimin. You felt, happy. You carresed your tummy. "I'm gonna cherish you, forever."

🌙

Hoseok was cleaning the house with hyeowon. They were staying here for a few days with your family before they get married. The doorbell rang and hoseok turned to you"Hey y/n, can you go and open the door please? I have a friend coming over."

You only nodded, smiling while opening the door. You sttod there just examining he guy infront of you. His hair was dyed dark brown and he was wearing a sweater making him look like boyfriend material af.

"Hi, I'm jeon jungkook."