I'm fine + j.j.k [2]

"Because i fucking hate you! Don't even act all innocent! I know you're the one who got my sister into depression and you're not getting away with it bitch. She wouldn't have been in a coma after that car crash... she wouldn't have planned on taking her own life!"

You? You got his sister into depression? You got his sister into a car crash? You got his sister in to taking her own life?

He's wrong.
You lost your memory a year ago.
Why? You were in that car crash.
And you were actually-

[A/n: sorryyy no spoilersss>;)]

Things escalated quickly. Next thing you knew was, he had kicked you in the stomach causing you to fall on the ground helplessly.

Everyone giggling and not even having a pity on you. Taking out their phones, and recording you. Seriously, what kind of behavior is that?

"Now y/n. Was it fun bullying chaerin? My sister?"

Oh that fucking smirk. That's when he knows he has full control of you. You got on your knees as you stood up and headed quickly to the girls bathroom.

Maybe cry your eyes out.

🌙

"Well who do we have here?"

Iseul, went up to you as you backed away slowly. You were always her target. And you hated it. Wanting to slap her, you held back.

"A slut? Oh wait, you already are."

"What are you gonna do now? Chicken out? Oh right, i forgot. You're not a chicken, You're a snake."

Students giggled at you while whispering nasty comments. Yesterday, was so bad that you stormed out after what jungkook said.

"I heard she bullied jungkook's sister"

"She did."

"Really? what a bitch."

Why and how did jungkook say all of that? When you, yourself don't even remember a person named chaerin or bullied one.

All you knew is you were in a hospital last year. Then everything was a blur. Doctors said you have temporary memory loss. But you didn't bother on knowing what had happened before.

🌙

"Miss kim. I'd like you to meet our exchange student, Park jimin. I'd like you to show him around the school until he fits in."

You were called to the principal's office this morning. In which everyone rumored you about getting suspended or getting in trouble.

Rumors. They ruin your life. Yet it keeps going.

"Yes ma'am. I'll gladly accept your honor."

"Great. Jimin, please follow y/n, i suppose you two have the same classes together?"

You looked at his paper of schedules as you nodded while heading out, jimin behind you.

5 minutes around the hallways, everyone was now at their perspective classes, as there was an awkward silence between you and jimin.

"So hey."

"Hey?"

"What's your name again? I didn't pay attention."

He cutely smiled. Actually he's the only guy who'd get this close or even talk to you in personal. Cause no body wanted to.

"Im y/n. Kim y/n."

"Oh, hi I'm Park jimin"

His eye smile gosh. That's one thing that could get your mornings better.