sister affair + p.j.m [2]

requested
@chimjoon99
With a smol twist :))

🌙

2 weeks of ignoring park jimin? It was really miserable for you. You couldn't help but to steal glances at him whenever hyeowon invited him over tho. But you tried moving on.

You tried accepting the fact that he's not your bestfriend anymore.

You tried accepting the fact that he loves someone else.

But somehow, the universe decided the make a move and change it from your perspective. Lately, hyeowon and jimin were acting strange.

Hyeowon hasn't been inviting jimin over and you keep hearing her sobbing in the past few nights. And ofcourse, you were curious and eager.

"Hyeowon?"

Hyeowon wiped her tears and smiled at you completely hiding the fact that something was very wrong from her own actions.

"Hmm?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Jimin cheated."

Widening your eyes as you felt you heart stinging and your feet was numb. Why did you feel heartbroken? I mean, your nit jimin's girlfriend, why should you even feel like this.

It feels like the whole world was spinning, and you didn't know what to feel or react anymore at this situation.

"But it's okay. I'm gonna get over him soon."

She wiped her tears thanking you and leaving the living room. You stayed put in your position not believing what just happened.

🌙

You were out late evening going to the park to get your mind freshen up. Alot was happening after 2 days of what happened to hyeowon and jimin cheating on her.

You didn't know if you feel bad.

It was almost 7 pm and you went to the convinience store to buy a snack so after that you can go home.

You walked pass a bar that loud music were blasting on until someone pulled you.

Screaming, the person cupped you mouth as you smelt it's familiar sent. It couldn't be jimin, could it?

That person turned you around and hugged you tight.

"Hyeowon baby, im sorry take me back"

He's drunk.

you felt a little heartbroken by this. But it's strange that he'd hug you. You and hyeowon are not look alikes.

"J-jimin.."

You tried getting away from his grip smelling the scent of beer with his cologne as you felt the urge to cry. He never drank before. He only drin when he has big problems in life.

And you were always there beside him.

"Hyeowon please.."

His grip on you tightened leaving you no choice to surrender. You knew him well that he would settle down if you do too.

"Aish.. i told you not to drink jimin."

You helped him walking going straight to his house as you exactly knew where he hides his spare keys.

"Why on earth would you even put it inside an empty jam jar?"

You chuckled feeling him moving as you openedthe door.

You tucked him in his bed leaving painkiller for when he wakes you up in the morning.

You went to the door to leave hoping that when he wakes up, this is only a dream.

But he stopped you

"Hyeowon.."

Pulling you back to the bed as he drunkily touched your cheeks. As he kissed your neck leaving marks. You wamted to stop him, but you somehow felt numb.

[It's awkward for me to write it, so you can imagine the rest;)) and heyyy jiminie is an innocent mochi in real life]