I'm fine + j.j.k [5]

"I'm sorry y/n, i just can't."

You were left with jimin as you sighed. Jin just left after saying those 6 words that left you once again on a pit of despair.

"Hey."

You and jimin turned towards a familiar voice. Seeing kim taehyung standing willingly.

"I heard what you said to jin hyung."

You chuckled harshly knowing that he won't give you any information either, hoping for you and chaerin not having a close encounter like the others.

"There's no ways either anyways."

You stood up with jimin.

"Let's go chim."

"Wait y/n,"

Taehyung pulled you back and away from jimin making you flinch. Jimin beamed his eyes at him with a slight anger of what he might do to you.

"I know where chaerin is."

You looked back at tae.

"Please tell me.. i really want to see her."

🌙

Here you are, staring at a hospital door. Not just a door. But a door where chaerin was inside. Jimin nudged your shoulder, as you shakily twisted the doorknob open.

Coming inside, you looked around the surroundings, seeing the one person you'd want to see.

"C-chaerin.."

One by one, your tears fell. She didn't deserve this. You lost some of your memories, almost leaving her behind. She didn't deserve this.

Jimin on the other hand, hugged her gently, crying in her shoulders after not seeing her for a year. He missed the one he loves. She left with no trace, and his heart would still be longing for her as always.

He moved away from the hug, looking back at you. He knew he would need to give you an alone time with her.

Jimin walked away from the room, and closed the door, leaving you and chaerin alone.

You held her hand, crying in unison.

"You don't deserve this chae.. i didn't even get to save you.. i-i deserve this. Please wake up unnie.."

The door opened, cutting you off and tilting your head to the person, predicting that it was taehyung or jimin. But it wasn't.

"Jungkook ah, I'll take care of chaerin don't go inside ye-"

"I can take care of my own sister taehy- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

He pointed at you, looking angrily while pulling you harshly away from chaerin.

"Jungkook pleas-"

"i don't care just get the fuck out! NOW!"

He pushed you down to the floor, losing you balance, you hurt your ankle not being able to stand.

"Jungkook, stop it you're being too harsh on her!"

Taehyung helped you up, glaring at jungkook.

"Oh don't tell me you're gonna team up with someone who almost killed my sister!"

"Just listen jungkook!"

Taehyung and jungkook glared at each other, while you heard jimin's voice  behind the three of you.

"Just listen to what y/n has to say jungkook. She didn't do those awful things to your sister."

"like im gonna believe in one of her lies! GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!"

Jungkook pushed you harshly away from the door, leaving a flinch from you. He slammed the door, punching the wall hard.

🌙

"I can't.. i-i really can't."

Tae hugged you.

"I know you can. Jungkook is very angry right now. You can talk to him when he cools down. Me and jimin will be by your side."

"You don't know how hard it is tae."

"Y/n-"

"You don't know how hard it is to be pushed away by someone you love."

You walked away.

"Please don't follow me."

🌙

"N-noona?"

Jungkook felt chaerin's hands moving while he slolwly looks at her, who was opening her eyes adjusting to the light.

"Kookie?"

She rubbed her eyes gently while jungkook hugged her with tears of joy.

"Noona!"

"I-i can't breathe kook."

She tapped his shoulders gently while chuckling as he pulled away. But she was left with an exressive frown again.

"Y/n.."

He turned towards her hearing your name.

"Stop talking about her noona. She's a bitch to you remember? She hurt you!"

Chaerin looked at him confused.

"Jungkook what are you talking about? She's my bestfriend! She helped me with those girls!"

He was left with confusion and silence. He hurted you 30 minutes ago. He said wprds that would break your heart. He, he broke you.

"Jungkook. What.. did you do?"

She knew when her little brother made a mistake. She knew when he felt guilty. She knew when he had problems.

"I h-hurt h-her.. i.."

"Jungkook. Go and find y/n- send jimin here."

"Jimin? Park jimin?"

"Just send him here kook. Go to y/n before it's too late."

🌙

There you were, walking across the side walk. The rain started pouring, but at this point, at this day, you really couldn't care about it.

Crossing to the other highway, a bright light came towards you bringing another familiar scene. A scene where you almost died.

"It's gonna be fair this time."

You stood straight to the light, closing your eyes. Instead of feeling a pain, you fet nothing.

You were caught in the arms of someone. You opened your eyes, and was shocked and mad to see that it was jungkook.

"Why didn't you let me die?!"

"I can't let you die yet. Never. I never got to apologize after what i said. And after what i accused you. I hurt you. Im sorry. I'm such a fool."

He hugged you tighter. You cried.

"Why?! WHY!"

You kept hitting his chest with your balled fist.

"Because i love you!"

You cried louder tugging him close, Finally giving in and hugging him back.

"I... love you."