his mistress + k.s.j [6]

I think this will be the last part since im feeling kind of intelligent today when actually im not  lol

"Tell me everything." You hesitated at first before turning to look at namjoon who was looking all worried towards you. "I-i... i was- i was in a one sided love. I don't think i can tell you everything joon. Not now but maybe someday. Please."

Namjoon's look softened seeing you in this state and only nodded. He thought it was best for you to console you within this moment. You've known everything towards namjoon. But one thing you didn't know, is his growing feelings towards you.

You eventually fell asleep in his arms as he looked at your face. It was beautiful. It is beautiful. But that's not why he loves you. He loves you because of your caring attitude. He wants to protect you at all times because you are fragile towards people. Like a porcelain doll.

Especially when they break your heart unknowingly.

He layed you down in bed as he hugged your waist tighter, while you snuggled at his neck still sleeping. Namjoon's eyes were about to close when he heard a loud voice causing him to widen his eyes.

"Kim Namjoon what the heck are you doing to my sister?!" Suga looked angry as he saw that a man was hugging his own sister in bed. "Damn hyung i was just tucking her in bed." Namjoon sat up as you were still sleeping peacefully.

"Hmm, is hugging tucking? Or fucki-" namjoon prevented suga from saying anything else as he looked embarrassed. "No! It's not okay?" Suga smirked seeing the flushed namjoon. "Ok, then. I'll leave you two on your business. And remember, don't break my sister's heart."

🌙

Seokjin

"Eun what do you mean you're going to states?" Jin was holding eun's hand tightly about to cry trying not to believe his wife's words. "I'm sorry. Jinnie, i have to take care of something there. I will be back in 5 years ok? Don't worry." Eun slowly slid her hands away from his touch.

She had to take care about the clients of her father's company , but she had already fallen inlove with a guy there. She loves jin but it was slowly fading away every since she found out about you. Her love towards jin was slowly fading away ever since he didn't have time for her anymore. And that's when you came in the picture.

She couldn't tell jin. She doesn't want to. But she has to. "Im sorry jinnie. I'm... also inlove with someone else there. I don't want to be like this anymore. You love y/n and i know it. You've been locking yourself  in the guest room for 3 weeks ever since you two cut off chases. It's best if we cut ours too. I'm sure she still loves you."

Eun handed jin a divorce paper as jin hesitated. "I already signed it. Please, be happy. Dont do anything stupid, for me." Eun grabbed her luggage as she went out off the house. Jin was standing there like a statue still taken a back from the occurrence.

He was about to shed tears, but infact, he didn't. He didn't seem sad, he didn't feel anything. But he felt guilty that he cheated on such a great person. He looked at the divorce paper before he thought of you.

Maybe he does love you. Whole heartedly.

🌙

2 years after

When jin lost contact of you, when jin broke your heart, and mostly, when jin lost you, he was regretful. He already signed the divorce papers with eun a year ago and he heard the new about eun's wedding last month.

He was since then locked in his room while the other memebers were worried about his state.

🌙

Y/n

And you? You've been pretty good. You and namjoon, became friends, to lovers. What actually made you happy, is that jin was right. You will find someone that deserves you. But one thing you didn't know,that he regretted saying those to you.

You and namjoon had already planned a wedding. Ever since he proposed to you on your birthday. It was special. You always remebered when he kneeled down on the rose petal ground as the fairy lights kept brimming, fireworks kept coming as people cheered for you two.

It was special for you.

and now, you were finally happily engaged and getting married tomorrow. You sent bts an invitation and they happily accepted you don't know if jin and eun will come tho. You didn't know that they already parted. You didn't know that jin still loves you.

🌙

Yoongi

Yoongi was going to send jin your invitation. But knowing that he wouldn't answer his door, he came to get the spare keys eun gave him just incase he he does something unwanted.

Yoongi scanned the room as it was messy. He didn't want to tell you that jin and eun already parted because eun told him so. "Jin hyung, where are you? Its yoongi." Yoongi yelled across the room as he almost jumped seeing jin behind him.

"What the hell happend to you hyung?" Yoongi flinched seeing jin. As jin raised a brow. "Just tell me why you're here." Jin was bitter. He's been likr that after he broke up with you 2 years ago. "I'm just here to send you y/n's wedding invitation."

Jin unhappy. Unhappy that he lost his chance for you. "W-wedding? She's getting married? W-with who?"

"With namjoon."

🌙

Jin looked at you as you walked slowly to the aisle your husband was in. You were wearing a wedding dress that fit perfectly towards your small, petite waist and your make up. You were looking beautiful.

Jin watched as you and namjoon exchanged vows and kissed.

He wasn't angry, he wasn't sad, he wasn't jealous, he was happy. Happy that you finally found a man that woud make you happy and won't break your heart no more.

But he'll regret the chance that he could've had with you along time ago.