lonely christmas + j.j.k [2]

You woke up panting from what you just dreamt about, as jungkook came to check you up worried. "Y/n, y/n... what happened? Is everything alright?"

You didn't dare to utter any words when you did so. "I-i dreamt about y-you cheating on m-me... and i-i d-died" stuttering, you broke down in tears as jungkook hugged you.

"Shh.. that'll never happen... I'll protect you." Jungkook said while ypu hugeed him even tighter as you fall into sleep again.

He caressed your hair as he laid you down, kissing your forehead.

Atleast, none of that happen.

🌙

You woke up as you checked the date, December 24, as you hugged jungkook from the side, but engulfing no one.

You looked around as you examine where he was. But he was no where to be found exactly.

Kookie♡

I'll be home earlier, love you♡♡

You scrunched up your face as you remembered a familiar scenario as this one. More like identical.

You decorated the christmas tree by your self as you were thinking about jungkook all over and over.

Thinking about that dream. "I won't let that happen." You went on outside getting your coat as you prepared yourself to meet jungkook near the bakery shop.

You waited a couple hours before the door to the shop opened revealing a couple as you hid on your hoodie.

Is this dream really happening?

"Seo hyunie, i promise I'll break up with her this Christmas. I only love you."

Repeating your boyfriend's boice, you were sure to confront the two of them. You aren't sure if you'd handle it tho.

"J-jungkook.." you cursed under your breath as you were angry at yourself for stuttering. "Y/n?" Jungkook's eyes widened as you ran out of the store, not taking much of it.

"Yah y/n wait!"he screamed as he went after you fastly trapping you into his arms. "Let me explain." He said panting as you felt got tears to your cheeks.

Im sleepy. Part 3♡?