too late + m.y.g [2]

"Let's get started." The music flowed in your ears again as you smiled at jimin. Ofcourse he smiled back. Your feet and hands danced to the tone as you forgot all about somin and yoongi all along with jimin.

It's only you two left in the dance studio. Others students went home. But you and jimin planned to stay here to practice. And it was going well. Maybe, too well.

You were having this feeling that you couldn't understand. Like, when he touches you in the waist which is part of the dance, you started getting flushed.

Heart was beating faster everytime you look at him. Perhaps? No. You don't think so. You thought maybe it was just a thing that you had whenever you're alone with boys.

But the thing is. It wasn't. You just didn't know yet.

🌙

You went to your locker and grabbed your bag as jimin waited for you behind you. "Chim I'm done let's go" you smiled as you grabbed his hand.

Something you usually do to yoongi but he hates it. But jimin didn't actually pull out. He interwined your hands together.

Blushing, it was awkward but it was cute for you. Maybe because you felt like you two were a couple. But then you remembered yoongi.

You pulled your hands away from jimin as you made a weird excuse trying hard to brush it off.

"O-oh hehe look a coffee shop!  I'm hungry." You pointed at a coffee shop nearby as jimin didn't suspect anything about you.

"Anything bothering your mind?" You snapped you of oblivion and looked at jimin. "I guess so." You sipped your caramel machiatto as jimin looked at your every move.

"What is it? Come on tell me." Jimin pouted and whined making you insist on telling him so. "Fine. It's just that, valentines day iscoming and i couldn't even ask yoongi out."

Jimin changed his emotion as you noticed vaguely.

"Sorry y/n i gotta go. Want me to take you home?" Jimin smiled but you could see it was fake. He was hiding something that you seemed not to know yet.

"Sure." You fixed your clothes as you and jimin walked to your home quietly. It was awkward. Very awkward. Then, the universe really had to make a move.

The thunder crashed as you clinged on to jimin like a lost puppy as the rain started pouring hard.

Well damn.

Luckily, your house was just a couple of blocks away as you took jimin's wrist and ran as the hard rain hitted you two.

You pulled out your keys as you and jimin went inside shivering.

"Funny that the news didn't even say anything about rainstorms." You informed jimin quietly as he chuckled. "the news could mess up sometimes."

You looked outside at your window and bit your lips. "Well i gotta go." Jimin grabbed his coat as he was about to go outside when you pulled his wrist.

"Wait! Uhh, t-the rain i-s still pouring. Im pretty s-sure it's a s-storm. My parents are away for a business trip. Y-you c-could..."

you stopped. You stuttered. You never stuttered. Although, when you're with yoongi you stutter sometimes in asking questions to him.

"I could...?"

"Y-you could.... spend the night?"