little loving+ j.j.k [2]

Guys i'm hungry i want to eat
Note: this chapter is kinda long.

Btw I forgot again.

Inspired by: To all the boys I've loved before
hot tub scene;)
Guys watch the sequel

ᴘᴏᴠ
[ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ]
YN

Fetching her winter clothes,and  taking a second look at the invitation letter she's been handed to earlier,

🎿 Ski trip!
HS REUNION
12.19.19

Becoming absent minded ever since they separated was her habitual way, and honestly- after that day, everything was vivid. She stayed silent, eager for his warm touch.

There were none ounce of euphoric days. Because everything was nostalgic in her point of view. She could only yearn for the everlasting ethereal onto falling inlove with him all over again.

And here she is, contemplating if she should actually take her mind off of him. Pacing back and forth. Thinking, he wouldn't bother to go in an occasional reunion by the time being.

Because Jeon was always busy.

Her body migrated from one place to another, listing all things she'd bring.

Stepping outside of the house with a couple of heavy bags, as her nose turned crimson red whilst the cold wind hit her skin.

She finally had the urge to go outdoors. She wrapped her scarf around her neck to keep herself warm, as her hair swayed side to side.

She sat at the back of the bus. Full of misery yet excitement. Feeling sleepy, yet no shoulder to lean on.

It was a 1 hour ride, but it felt like decades. Valentines is 2 months ahead, yet there's already couples cuddling. And she felt toxic. Toxic for wishing relationship downfalls for these couples. Just like how he broke her.

She plugged her earphones [or airpodssss], she took her time to stare at the aesthetically pleasing scenery by the windows.

She stepped inside the big rented cabin, greeted by loud music and party lights. "y/n you came!" She smiled with happiness seeing jisu.

Finally she felt company.

"How's jungkook?" She stayed silent, leaving a questionable look from jisu. As Jisu's mind was filled with un-answerable questions.

"Did you two, break up? I saw him with a girl earlier."

She watched as her best friend dragged her own words, feeling uncomfortable of what she asked. And she felt her heart racing with anxiety.

Afraid she'd run to him again.

"He's here?" And her chest heaved up and down, once she saw a glimpse of him in the corner. "He's with- what's her name again?"

She saw jungkook by himself. Drinking his soul out. Looking stressed as ever. He turned to look at her direction, and she widens her eyes.

"What's wrong with you today y/n?" Jisu implied, shaking her shoulders back and forth. She was getting sweaty from all these imaginative- but possible consequences.