sue me + k.n.j

Yes, based on sabrina carpenter's song, 'sue me' damn it's goooodddd

Andddd- this was requested. Im sorry if i took so longggggg i made hella big drafts:b

Oh, and this was requested by @uhyouknowme well damn a good username😁😂

🌙

Amxious. You were feeling anxious about asking out the school's KingKa a.k.a kim namjoon to prom. But you could get like, zero chances as possible since many girls are asking him out.

Like, right now.

But you being the dumb hoe, decided and planned on asking him out too. Literally. You even memorized your speech a week ago. Why? Because you gathering up all your courage just by asking him.

Not just that, but because you love him. What could i say? The heart wants what it wants.

You stared at afar as you saw namjoon pushing the girls who were asking him to prom out of the way. Then you thought about worst case scenarios on what will happen to you if you asked him.

'probably reject me.'

You smiled like an idiot to yourself once as you met his gaze. He was looking flawless and cute at the same time. Your heart started beating faster as he walked up to you.

You were staring as he approaches you. "Eunjae" namjoon warmly said. Then it hit you. He wasn't smiling, approaching, nor talking to you. He was referring to eunjae.

Everyones 'ideal girl'. Eunjae was once your friend, but she cut it off ever since she stole your boyfriend, park jimin from you. But soonly as you knew, they broke up.

"Oh hi... y/n." Your back was facing them as you could sense her smirking. 'This bitch really know how to make me angry eh?' You whispered to your self as you slowly turned around.

"Hey. Eunjae and, namjoon." You smiled awkwardly as the bell rings. They left as soon as you thanked the bell like an idiot for saving you on encountering a heartbreaking, yet weird atmosphere.

🌙

"So... are you planning onto doing it?" Joy was asking you eating her fries as irene was trying on her new lip gloss. "Yeah yeah." Lazily sitting down, irene noticed something wrong with you.

"Yah. Are you thinking about that hoe with your man again?" Irene smacked her lips while looking at the mirror. Boys were staring at her from afar, their mouth watering as you rested your head from the table.

"...yes." you whined as joy threw one of her fries at you. "Ouchh, what the heck was that for?" You groaned as you patted your head. "I know there's something else that's wrong. Don't lie y/n."

You heard a mirror being closed a you looked up to see joy and irene ready and curious on what you were about to say.

"It's just that... im jealous. Just a little bit. Joy unnie you have a boyfriend that is taking you to prom. and irene unnie, you have a lot of boys who are drooling on asking you out. And me? Oh im just gonna die alone."

Crossing your arms, you stared at namjoon who was happily talking with his friends.

"Well damn that's straight forward." Irene chuckled as joy nudged her. "What the he- oh, i could help you ask namjoon out later." You turned your head at her. "Really?" Smiling, your heart was beating faster.

"Yeah. And joy here, will help me"

🌙

It was the end of school as the bell rang. Your sweating like crazy just by thinking about your confession. "Okay, so i already blackmailed namjoon to go to the roof top. Then, we will trap you two there, next thing you knew, baam! You just got a date."

Processing her words, a gasp left your mouth. "Blackmailed him?! And let's exclude the 'trapping you two there' okay?" You crossed your arms at irene as you spotted joy kissing goodbye to her boyfriend.

You laughed as irene made a disgusted face. "What?" Joy blushed while irene raised an eye brow. "Oh nothing." Then attention turned to you as they smirked while spotting namjoon going to his destination, the rooftop.

"Go get him!" Irene screamed whilw joy pushed you near the staircase. "What if he rejects?" Looking down, joy held your hand. "Don't think negative. Think positive." You smiled warmly at her as she pushed you.

"Now go, fly you bird!" They laughed as they highfived while you rolled your eyes.

You opened the door leading to the rooftop as you inhaled the scent. There, you spotted namjoon sitting peacefully, not a care in the world. You wemt up to him as you sat beside him.

"Y/n?" He looked at you as you stood up infront of his attention. You can do it. Don't die y/n. You can do it. Think positive not negative.

"Namjoon, iloveyouwillyougotopromwithme?" You dared to stop your breath at each sentence as you shut your eyes tightly, waiting for his response. But he chuckled which made your eyes widen.

"You think i will go to prom with someone who blackmailed me and basically stalks me? Well, the answer is  n o. "

So much for the 'think positive, not negative' words. He left you as your heart tore into pieces.

You knew from the start. But why did you still took the chance?

Part 2?♡